New District Weapons
2008.Jul.22, 02:27 PM
New District Weapons
Some of the weapons have many simularity in shape and weight. I wouldn't mind a weapon that has a dual class status.

Imagine a new gun that can be wear and benefit by a Shotgun/Rifle Skill user.
Or
Imagine a new melee weapon can be wear and benefit by a Blunt/Axe Skill user.

For example, an Ionized Claymore is so heavy that it could be weight in the same class as the Axe. And, the Ono Axe (Long Axe), its so long that it could be classed as the long blade.

I found many weapon are being neglected. This would create more demand on weapon for better trade value.

Amend
2008.Jul.22, 02:30 PM

that sounds cool.
2008.Jul.22, 02:34 PM

I have two hopes for the new weapons. First one is that the weapons will have similar prices and not the 200k difference from SB and the other top weapons.

My second hope is that there won't be a leap, or at least a big leap in endurance demand, so that most people have a shot at getting them.

Same goes for the armor.

But dual weapons could sound like fun, although that could wipe out the existing differences of fighting styles.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.22, 02:38 PM
Re: New Lev 60 weapons
ZeonOne Wrote:Some of the weapons have many simularity in shape and weight. I wouldn't mind a weapon that has a dual class status.
Or
For example, an Ionized Claymore is so heavy that it could be weight in the same class as the Axe. And, the Ono Axe (Long Axe), its so long that it could be classed as the long blade.
I found many weapon are being neglected. This would create more demand on weapon for better trade value.

Here's all the "s"s you missed. SSSSSSSSSSSSS :wink:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Jul.22, 02:42 PM

Dru, I share the same feeling.

I was hoping that the new weapon would give some kind of variety for new buyer.

For example:
Shotgun/Rifle Dual Weapon that gear toward a shot gun (Gave more consistance High Damage)
Shotgun/Rifle DUal Weapon that gear toward a Rifle (Give more accuracy)

they could price a bit differently as well and have different stats requirement to gear toward player's personal prefrences.

This would give us more choices in weapon and it doesn't penalize those player who start with one skill to try out a different fighting style.

Amend
2008.Jul.22, 02:44 PM

This sounds cool, I have close to lvl 3 rifle and recently found out that the best rifle sucks. If we could get the rifle and sub machine gun to be actualyl good...
2008.Jul.22, 02:51 PM

Who said anything about a level 60 district or new weapons?

Did I miss something?
2008.Jul.22, 02:52 PM
Re: New Lev 60 weapons
Canosoup Wrote:
ZeonOne Wrote:Some of the weapons have many simularity in shape and weight. I wouldn't mind a weapon that has a dual class status.
Or

Here's all the "s"s you missed. SSSSSSSSSSSSS :wink:

Smart arss. Biggrin

You gave me way to many Ss... Here's some for ya. sssssssSSSsss

Amend
2008.Jul.22, 02:54 PM

Loki Wrote:Who said anything about a level 60 district or new weapons?

Did I miss something?

yup, we all had a special meeting with zen last night and you werent invited.

sorry
2008.Jul.22, 02:54 PM

Loki Wrote:Who said anything about a level 60 district or new weapons?

Did I miss something?

Not neccessary a Level 60 weapon. It would be a new weapon in general.

Plus, Raf is going to hit level 60 soon. Good time to start brain storming for idea.

Amend
Thread Closed