New District Weapons
2008.Jul.22, 08:09 PM

i hope there are NO new weapons are armour. that means everytime someone levels 10 spots, i have to spend $1,000,000+ on new stuff and cant get rid of what im currently using (even at half price).

how about some new nimbus and stims?

or better yet.....something that would just benefit my current weapons. idk... a super scope or lazer that can be added to increase accuracy/damage?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Jul.22, 08:11 PM

zenith Wrote:
Loki Wrote:
w00k Wrote:Some new, more permanent, non-continuous money draining weapons would be nice. Sure, grenades or missiles are a great smokescreen for the weak, but lets get some real weapons going Smile

Amen.

Let's get some HIGH requirement weapons for the truly elite.

mid 60's - low 70's acc req for ranged, comparable str for melee.

Throw us a fricken bone! We've earned it.

lol why so you can dominate? Oh wait, you already do Smile

I guess uber weapons for the elite won't really change much.

thats exactly what i was think, Zen.

Round 1
Round 2
Round 4
2008.Jul.22, 08:26 PM

zenith Wrote:lol why so you can dominate? Oh wait, you already do Smile

Because, like, why should we get anything for dumping $$$, supporting this enterprise and spending countless hours developing our characters, ya know, right?

Like we totally are ogres and dominate everything. Bad, bad, BAD game financiers!!!

Gawd.
2008.Jul.22, 08:30 PM

Loki Wrote:
zenith Wrote:lol why so you can dominate? Oh wait, you already do Smile

Because, like, why should we get anything for dumping $$$, supporting this enterprise and spending countless hours developing our characters, ya know, right?

Like we totally are ogres and dominate everything. Bad, bad, BAD game financiers!!!

Gawd.

so.....are you saying you just want to beat up people worse than you do already?

Round 1
Round 2
Round 4
2008.Jul.22, 08:31 PM

I'd just like to see some more permanent weapons instead of, or even in addition to, the sense of false hope you are proposing.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.22, 08:36 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:so.....are you saying you just want to beat up people worse than you do already?

Did I beats you up too hawd conwad?

Seriously... costs higher level players much more to war, we can't gang battle for points, we don't get sh-t for successfully defending, stat levels are harder to climb and get more watered down as we go.

Douchebags with half our skill are carrying the same weapons as us, and have a chance to challenge us in a fight because of "randomness"....

Throw us a bone. Just sayin.
2008.Jul.22, 08:39 PM

Loki Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:so.....are you saying you just want to beat up people worse than you do already?

Seriously... costs higher level players much more to war, we can't gang battle for points, we don't get sh-t for successfully defending, stat levels are harder to climb and get more watered down as we go.

Douchebags with half our skill are carrying the same weapons as us, and have a chance to challenge us in a fight because of "randomness"....

fiine. give them a bone then.

**i hate when loki cries*

Round 1
Round 2
Round 4
2008.Jul.22, 08:41 PM

Quote:Loki Posted: 22 Jul 2008 20:36
Conrad1103 wrote:

so.....are you saying you just want to beat up people worse than you do already?

I think your right you guys spent more time then anyone else you guys should be reward. I just hope the grenades ARE USABLE AT MY LEVEL I'd LOVE TO BLOW MORE LIMBS OFF THAT FIREWORKS LEFT ME WITH

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.22, 08:55 PM

zenith Wrote:The real question is how much should one-use-per-combat weapon such as grenades and missiles cost? Once used they disappear from your inventory and can only be used during the initial phase of combat before both sides are too close for them to be usable.

Side Note, both the attacker and defender would be able to use them.

How about a weapon with a wear-and-tear rating system? Instead of the weapon disappearing right after its use. We would have a set amount of use right after the item is purchased. After the wear-and tear rating hit zero, the weapon would be destroy.

For example:
Grenade Launcher - Cost 80,000.00 - Wear-Tear Rating @ 30

Player can use that weapon for 30 battles. After that, they would have to purchase another. Since this weapon wear out, player would have to strategically use the weapon.

For uses, this weapon would have to be activated, like the EM Belt. When it is activated, player will automatically use this weapon for defend. As for attacking, there are no need for activation. Player could simply choose that weapon before the battle began.

Amend
2008.Jul.22, 09:06 PM

i dont think we should have bombs ect thats just dumb i would liek to see some higher weapons as well even though i coudlnt use them it would make the weapons i want much cheaper

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
Thread Closed