New District Weapons
2008.Jul.22, 03:05 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:This sounds cool, I have close to lvl 3 rifle and recently found out that the best rifle sucks. If we could get the rifle and sub machine gun to be actualyl good...

LOL. The Rifle is not that bad. If this idea gets a green light, you might have some hope to savage your skill points.

It might have very high stats requirement. Twisted

Amend
2008.Jul.22, 04:10 PM

Loki Wrote:Who said anything about a level 60 district or new weapons?

Did I miss something?

exactly

doh
2008.Jul.22, 04:48 PM

buuddha Wrote:yup, we all had a special meeting with zen last night and you werent invited.

sorry

:roll:
2008.Jul.22, 05:51 PM

I will be a sad guy to find out there are no new weapon in the new district.

Amend
2008.Jul.22, 06:05 PM

if there was a new district and new weapons come with that district i can only think that the stat requirments would be far above the lvl 50 disitrict,if it was me making the weapons , the gun would take a 50 acc or above, the melee weapon would have to have a 50 or above str and the armour would have to have at least a 40 or 45 resistance,but that is my personal thoughts on it,but zen has said nouthing about it except when i was talkiing about a lvl 70 district awhile back :roll: but it would be sweet to give all the lvl 50 plus players something to go for
2008.Jul.22, 06:50 PM

The real question is how much should one-use-per-combat weapon such as grenades and missiles cost? Once used they disappear from your inventory and can only be used during the initial phase of combat before both sides are too close for them to be usable.

Side Note, both the attacker and defender would be able to use them.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jul.22, 06:55 PM

Sounds like a new district and a new weapons.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.22, 07:02 PM

zenith Wrote:The real question is how much should one-use-per-combat weapon such as grenades and missiles cost? Once used they disappear from your inventory and can only be used during the initial phase of combat before both sides are too close for them to be usable.

Side Note, both the attacker and defender would be able to use them.

Some new, more permanent, non-continuous money draining weapons would be nice. Sure, grenades or missiles are a great smokescreen for the weak, but lets get some real weapons going Smile

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.22, 08:03 PM

w00k Wrote:Some new, more permanent, non-continuous money draining weapons would be nice. Sure, grenades or missiles are a great smokescreen for the weak, but lets get some real weapons going Smile

Amen.

Let's get some HIGH requirement weapons for the truly elite.

mid 60's - low 70's acc req for ranged, comparable str for melee.

Throw us a fricken bone! We've earned it.
2008.Jul.22, 08:09 PM

Loki Wrote:
w00k Wrote:Some new, more permanent, non-continuous money draining weapons would be nice. Sure, grenades or missiles are a great smokescreen for the weak, but lets get some real weapons going Smile

Amen.

Let's get some HIGH requirement weapons for the truly elite.

mid 60's - low 70's acc req for ranged, comparable str for melee.

Throw us a fricken bone! We've earned it.

lol why so you can dominate? Oh wait, you already do Smile

I guess uber weapons for the elite won't really change much.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed