Retirement District
2008.Jun.21, 10:20 PM

If you want to gain interest, don't go the retirement district.

I agree with w00k that it is becoming less of an issue, but I still think its lame.
2008.Jun.21, 10:29 PM

volcomjurk7 Wrote:well people who are retired still earn interest with there saving cash like there life savings.... so i reckon u should be still able to

The retirement district is expensive. All interest goes to pay the bills hehe. Razz

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jun.22, 02:34 AM

zenith Wrote:Players currently "retired"...

1006 - RETIREDBeelzebub
1302 - idontplaythisgame (idontknowhothisreallyis)
1425 - RetiredFunkonaut (wanted to stay away, so forced retirement to ensure it)
1448 - Dread Pirate Pinky
2192 - Matt (biggest opponent of it until he quit, cause of the debate)
3018 - wild3jeff
3137 - IcingDeath (Went into forced retirement so he could focus on real-world events... and felt this was the only way to stay out)
3205 - Roxanne (not the song)

Was going over my retirement notes...

Casanova is actually the originator of the retirement district. He figured out he can't do a thing while retired except mail, so he moved out. Daemon was originally moved in there because he cheated... and was worth more XP than he should have been while being a pushover. After I corrected his account and fixed the bug he was moved out. There have been others who have moved to the retirement district so they could force themselves to stay out, but they came back Smile
That's really not that many people. I'd have thought there were a lot more. Still, I'd rather see it so that no one else can go to the retirement district. Even though there's more and more players to fight for xp, when you get to the higher levels there's a lot fewer that are worth it and it helps to have as many people to attack for xp as you can get.
2008.Jun.22, 02:45 AM

The experience issue.

What do you guys think about a specific level promotion event?

Such as.. Every 10 level, that specific player has to meet a certain criteria before they would continue to level up.

Amend
2008.Jun.22, 03:14 AM

what would be the point of individuality if everyone needed 12 Acc, 10 Dex, 8 Res and 10 Strength to be allowed to level to 11?

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jun.22, 07:01 AM

Yer, forget stat requirements to hit levels. It'd make every level player around about the same. That'd be booring. We'd all be John Malcovich.
2008.Jun.22, 10:40 AM

ZeonOne Wrote:The experience issue.

What do you guys think about a specific level promotion event?

Such as.. Every 10 level, that specific player has to meet a certain criteria before they would continue to level up.
hate it sorry but just do
2008.Jun.22, 11:01 AM

Well. I think its wouldn't be that bad.

If the criteria is stats wise, we would make it the total overall stats must reach an average of lev9 in order for you to advance to level 11.

Players would have different build. It's more strategy invovled.

However, this criteria does not have to be an stats requirement. It would be like an event. Like, be able to do a certain crime X amount of time.

Amend
2008.Jun.22, 03:21 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:Well. I think its wouldn't be that bad.

If the criteria is stats wise, we would make it the total overall stats must reach an average of lev9 in order for you to advance to level 11.

Players would have different build. It's more strategy invovled.

However, this criteria does not have to be an stats requirement. It would be like an event. Like, be able to do a certain crime X amount of time.

what are you talking about?

why would you want requirements to level?
2008.Jun.22, 03:23 PM

he has been taking something to even think like that