AwakenedLands Forums
Retirement District - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Retirement District (/thread-3832.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Retirement District - Marlo - 2008.Jun.21 09:36 AM

If this ridiculous aspect of the game is going to continue I would like a list of all players currently in retirement. One can waste an ungodly amount of money and credits looking for players that "just aren't there".

- Druchii - 2008.Jun.21 09:41 AM

Oi!

I left downtown, you should have plenty of targets there now.

- badmanbren - 2008.Jun.21 09:43 AM

I agree, I spent a good bit trying to find IcingDeath before realising he was in the wimp district. Should just say there district if in retirement.

- Eaglefreak - 2008.Jun.21 09:46 AM

Druchii Wrote:Oi!

I left downtown, you should have plenty of targets there now.

:cry: One less target for me now lol

We have had this discussion numerous times in the past about the retirement district. I've heard both sides and each has there own valid agruements. Of course if you look in the past I believe I was one of the first to complain about it but now with the rise of player population and so few in retirement, I will let this issue go. (Doesn't mean for everyone else ignore it also) :wink:

- badmanbren - 2008.Jun.21 10:14 AM

We're not moaning aboyt the district itself, this time we're moaning about looking for people in the district and spending a shugar ton of cash looking for a guy, thinking you might of missed him in a district, to find he's in retirement. District: N/A
Member: Retired.... I dunno something like that would just be more suitable IMO.

- w00k - 2008.Jun.21 10:16 AM

I couldn't agree more.

- Loki - 2008.Jun.21 10:23 AM

If I ever retire, I'm going to the retirement district. Sounds nice, like Del Boca Vista.

Plus it's a nice fu to the active players.

- Marlo - 2008.Jun.21 10:25 AM

You would.

- ZeonOne - 2008.Jun.21 11:46 AM

I am all for this.

Instead of creating an entirely new district, why dont we make downtown as the new retirement home. anyone that retired would automatically transported to downtown, This would avoid the frustration of brain storming an realistic name for the retirement district and the cost associated with it.

- Druchii - 2008.Jun.21 11:55 AM

The idea of the retirement district is so that players who doesn't want to be a part of the game for either for ever or for a pro-longed period of time can enter a district where they can not be attacked.

Some players doesn't wanna be used as a stepping stone after they quit playing.

However I second the motion to have retired players tagged in some sort of way so that people stops spending 10-15k to not find them.