Retirement District
2008.Jun.21, 02:27 PM

Players hit you while your an active member.

So why not be able to hit them even more when they stop playing?

What gives a player the right to not be hit after they quit playing anyway?

Is there a certain lvl you have to be in order to retire?

If lvl is not the case then any lvl player can retire and be placed in a no attack zone...which IMO sucks donkey balls
2008.Jun.21, 02:38 PM

No point moaning about it... I doubt it will ever change.
2008.Jun.21, 02:54 PM

And they stay on the Pantheon of Infamy. Why are inactives so valued? :x
2008.Jun.21, 03:07 PM

I got a place reserved for all you retirees! and it is not Anthony Bordains No Reservations neither! lol
2008.Jun.21, 03:13 PM

Look Zen, Tex here wants to take them out to dinner too! Now they will get the full treatment. A better time for them to become open game has ne'er presented itself.
2008.Jun.21, 03:19 PM

Nobody retires in this game and dies unless I say so! My underworld is quite full with quiters. Retirement is suicide and suicide is for cowards. Would you prefer to be remembered in Death and be seen and greatly attacked or just vanish off the face of awakenedlands! On a personal note I spent too much money here to just quietly go away. That McArthur crap don't work here. Old soldiers don't have to just fade away.
2008.Jun.21, 03:50 PM

Screw retirement

DOWN WITH THE RETIREMENT DISTRICT!!!

its time to tear down those walls and let the retirees be attacked

if they chose to quit more power to them but let us pound them if we're able to win
2008.Jun.21, 05:02 PM

why not just hold a special weekend where inactives from teh retirement district is sent to downtown decateur? then just send them back instead of leaving them out. i doubt zen would want to keep them out of it
2008.Jun.21, 05:09 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Why cant we have another service offered.Pay a mobster to bring the target to you.$500 and he will take the player you want to your district to fight.Once you have ponded him this mobster/Taximan will return him to the district from whence he came.

I think its a good idea to save on the huge cost of travel.

BUMP
2008.Jun.21, 05:20 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Why cant we have another service offered.Pay a mobster to bring the target to you.$500 and he will take the player you want to your district to fight.Once you have ponded him this mobster/Taximan will return him to the district from whence he came.

I think its a good idea to save on the huge cost of travel.

BUMP

"Worst Idea Ever"

[Image: upl7319113271.jpg]

P.S. Nice self quote/bumpage