Retirement District
2008.Jun.21, 12:27 PM

Quote:08.June.21 - Added "Retirement District" to the view profile page for players who moved on and took their ball with them.

lol
2008.Jun.21, 12:29 PM

Thank you.

And, thank you for not docking my endurance oh sniveling one...Wink
2008.Jun.21, 12:31 PM

Druchii Wrote:I think the district originated when Daemon got banned for doing illegal stuff, and she didn't want him to be the stepping stone for 2-3 people alone. Chris, Beelzebub and Casanova.

Daemon isn't in the retirement district.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jun.21, 12:33 PM

Yes, you moved him to fed jail about 5-6months ago. He originally started out in retirement, can't remember if he was the first tho.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jun.21, 01:00 PM

Druchii Wrote:Yes, you moved him to fed jail about 5-6months ago. He originally started out in retirement, can't remember if he was the first tho.

I honestly don't remember if Daemon was in the retirement district or not. He cheated and was placed in fed for 300 days (which has ended). The retirement district was not brought into the game to slow advancement. Most players who are upset at another player and can't fight back ask to be put in there because they "don't want to give them the satisfaction of using me to advance". That would be a quote from Matt Smile

Beelzebub was the first person to want to "retire" because he had other real-world issues to deal with. At the time no one could touch him. It wasn't so players could beat him when they passed him up. It was more of a "hey I retired, this is exactly how I was when I left" type of thing. Of course the retirement district went from an innocent way to leave the game to a haven for players who didn't want to be used as an EXP cow.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jun.21, 01:06 PM

Daemon was once in the retirement district. Razz
2008.Jun.21, 01:08 PM

zenith Wrote:It was more of a "hey I retired, this is exactly how I was when I left" type of thing. Of course the retirement district went from an innocent way to leave the game to a haven for players who didn't want to be used as an EXP cow.

Two things, first how is their character any different were they to return after being farmed or not? Secondly, since this feature has morphed into a loophole that is an outspoken detriment to the game, why should it still be in existence.

Pardon me if I don't revere Beelzebub's real life as a justifiable reason to not attack him in game world.
2008.Jun.21, 01:11 PM

Essentially whether it's from the retirement district or not, it's no secret that there are many people in need of more targets!
2008.Jun.21, 01:57 PM

Why cant we have another service offered.Pay a mobster to bring the target to you.$500 and he will take the player you want to your district to fight.Once you have ponded him this mobster/Taximan will return him to the district from whence he came.

I think its a good idea to save on the huge cost of travel.
2008.Jun.21, 02:17 PM

Druchii Wrote:Some players doesn't wanna be used as a stepping stone after they quit playing.

Who cares what they want? They no longer play the game.