SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
2008.May.21, 09:44 AM
SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
Sure, its for the "gang points" but when a super gang hits a small gang - whats the point - You guys dont score anything decent? Yesterday, u hit us and won 6 points while we scored 12 against you = seems stupid, right?

Now I hear that all of you multi player super gangs have truces between yourselves - thats a joke - what? so that you can all line up and hit the 5 and 6 member gangs - gives us a break!! we'd like a chance to try and grow too - not to your size since the game no longer has any fun in it - remember the "fun" part? Admin should put a new feature in place where if the declaring gang is bigger than the other gang by a certain percent - the smaller one can pay off the cops to bust you all to jail for the rest of the day!!! you've destroyed AL and made it useless and unplayable for the rest of us!!!
2008.May.21, 09:50 AM

ehhh... whatever, this type of post was already made, try using search for a bit before posting this again ~_~ need something new to read

besides... ur somewhat new here.. go get some levels and stronger stats... i wonder, when u get to where we are, are u gonna be doing the same things? u might or might not. it doesnt matter...

this is a crime game and at least ur not getting hospitalized. losing ur gang hideout isnt as bad as losing minutes to play the game, just think of it that way. if u dont get PvP'd during a war, u wont be losing any gang points, so whats really the loss there? just keep working on getting stronger and beating ur opponents. dont just sit there and complain that theyre doing this and that to u, u yourself has to do something about it. stats and lvls wont come just by complaining
2008.May.21, 09:51 AM

*Yawns*
2008.May.21, 09:53 AM

nm

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.May.21, 09:55 AM

hehe, good to see this part of the game remains Biggrin

I've got sympathy for everyone in small gangs that essentially have no chance. But there's ways and ways of dealing with it, and crying in the forums will honestly get you nowhere (I'm speaking from experience here).

Everyone's playing the game their own way, just accept you're not as strong and try and become stronger. Try talking to the gang leader privately and in an adult fashion- and perhaps they'll respond in similar kind. Getting angry, as if they owe you something, will make it worse for you.

At the end of it all, this is a war and gang crime game. No one has 'rights' (I'll never cease to be amazed by people complaining about being hit online, the fact that unspoken agreement still lasts is crazy) and the strong will survive and prosper. Accept it or don't, but it won't change.
2008.May.21, 09:56 AM
Re: SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
yobtebe Wrote:Sure, its for the "gang points" but when a super gang hits a small gang - whats the point - You guys dont score anything decent? Yesterday, u hit us and won 6 points while we scored 12 against you = seems stupid, right?

Now I hear that all of you multi player super gangs have truces between yourselves - thats a joke - what? so that you can all line up and hit the 5 and 6 member gangs - gives us a break!! we'd like a chance to try and grow too - not to your size since the game no longer has any fun in it - remember the "fun" part? Admin should put a new feature in place where if the declaring gang is bigger than the other gang by a certain percent - the smaller one can pay off the cops to bust you all to jail for the rest of the day!!! you've destroyed AL and made it useless and unplayable for the rest of us!!!

Dude you need to take it easy, there are just trying to get stronger also, It happens to all of us.
2008.May.21, 10:04 AM

LordSkie Wrote:hehe, good to see this part of the game remains Biggrin

I've got sympathy for everyone in small gangs that essentially have no chance. But there's ways and ways of dealing with it, and crying in the forums will honestly get you nowhere (I'm speaking from experience here).

Everyone's playing the game their own way, just accept you're not as strong and try and become stronger. Try talking to the gang leader privately and in an adult fashion- and perhaps they'll respond in similar kind. Getting angry, as if they owe you something, will make it worse for you.

At the end of it all, this is a war and gang crime game. No one has 'rights' (I'll never cease to be amazed by people complaining about being hit online, the fact that unspoken agreement still lasts is crazy) and the strong will survive and prosper. Accept it or don't, but it won't change.

Nice post, LS!
2008.May.21, 10:08 AM

Are you kidding me Dick? You should feel proud of yourselfs that you did this well. It shows you have the nads to go after your points. Most just lay down and play possum.

"u hit us and won 6 points while we scored 12 against you"

If you want to call negitive attention to your self, just post it in the forums. You most likely will get ripped up for it and/or be in alot more wars. 8)
2008.May.21, 10:09 AM
Re: SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
lrrltt Wrote:
yobtebe Wrote:Sure, its for the "gang points" but when a super gang hits a small gang - whats the point - You guys dont score anything decent? Yesterday, u hit us and won 6 points while we scored 12 against you = seems stupid, right?

Dude you need to take it easy, there are just trying to get stronger also, It happens to all of us.

Very well said!!! If you are getting hit multiple times a day by the same gang try and find out if something set them off... if it is not multiple times a day then it is just part of the point reaping...
2008.May.21, 10:10 AM

I did not call you dork. I called you by your frist name and it got edited