SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
2008.May.21, 11:01 AM

it started out as more fun because we took in some noobs and started teaching them - then the supers started hitting and its gotten to the points that the noobs are ready to leave not just the gang but the game - so how that fun?
2008.May.21, 11:04 AM

Since you weren't grasping the "words" I figured I'd illustrate.

It's the Life Magazine way of saying you're just digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole here.

(Sorry... too many words?)
2008.May.21, 11:05 AM

its also fun to do the events and trying to beat new players in PvP.. its not just being in a gang that should be fun
2008.May.21, 11:08 AM

yobtebe Wrote:see saint - thats exactly the kind of response i expected from you - a threat, bucause of you superior level; - and yeas Kain - they declared on us when we were already into another war - they got zero, and yet everyday - we get declared on by the supergangs - no chance of winning, no chance of declaring on gangs our own size - no chance to grow

no threat meant at all, if you had read all of my post and looked at the quotes you would have realized I was talking about loki. as for my "superior level", I don't see what that has to do with anything. since I've never attacked you and don't know how strong you are.

I'm flattered tho that you've taken enough time to analyze me, and come to expect a certain quality post from me, I'll try to live up to your standards for as long as I play.

now carry on with your dillusion that you're smarter than the rest of the community, and instead of wasting those brain cells on us, redirect them into finding other ways to help your gang grow.
2008.May.21, 11:10 AM

yobtebe Wrote:it started out as more fun because we took in some noobs and started teaching them - then the supers started hitting and its gotten to the points that the noobs are ready to leave not just the gang but the game - so how that fun?

Yet again, these people you talk about wanting to leave the game over this probably shouldn't be playing anyways if they can't handle it, it's natural selection. We have all been through this when we started playing this game and not everyone is cut out for it. But to impose new rules and limitations to cater to a small group of people who aren't cut out for this type of game anyways and should just move on is silly.
2008.May.21, 11:17 AM

AMEN
2008.May.21, 11:26 AM

When in Rome do as the Romans i say get a group of small gangs and start hittin the big gangs declare on other small gangs that arent your allies farm the hell outta them beat up on ppl who cant beat you but whatever the forums are the worst place to bring an issue to and this is coming from a friend suck it up your pretty darn strong for your lvl i know personally we've had our battles in the past but the supergangs are gonna be just that there's really nothing that can be done and even with a group of small gangs the chances of winning are still slim to none i know this cause we've tried it but the only way they will respect your gang is to strike back show no fear or mercy and hopefully thel'll move on to the next targets
2008.May.21, 11:31 AM
saint
funny saint - u say u havnt attacked me then what do u do right after u post - u attack me - and ive spoken with loki - all he did was state that i was digging myself deeper - thats all - but you needs to express your superiority by hitting me - thats what wrong in AL - attitudes like that - attitudes that your the bigger and better and you need to prove it - in AL - try it in the real world sometime lol
2008.May.21, 11:32 AM

Personally it shows that they're payin some kind of attention to your gang and i take that as an honor for them to even waste their time for 25-30 gang points lord knows i dont wanna get into another 4-5 hour war at least they make it fast no carpet burns here
2008.May.21, 11:39 AM
Re: saint
yobtebe Wrote:funny saint - u say u havnt attacked me then what do u do right after u post - u attack me - and ive spoken with loki - all he did was state that i was digging myself deeper - thats all - but you needs to express your superiority by hitting me - thats what wrong in AL - attitudes like that - attitudes that your the bigger and better and you need to prove it - in AL - try it in the real world sometime lol

Wow, now you're complaining about an offline mug from Saint?!? Get over yourself buddy, I think you should go play Snood or start raising a cyber pet or something.

So are you saying that just because Saint can beat you that he shouldn't?

P.S. Way to throw the "try it in the real world" comment in there, I always like that one.