SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
2008.May.21, 10:32 AM

And you're only reading what you want to read. They only get a few points from it, that's true. But what you want to look at closer is, what do YOU lose? Not a great deal is the answer. Ok, so you get put in hospital a bit and have to suck up the fact that you can't train much for a couple days. But that's life. The big players have the advantage that means they can do that.

What do you want, a game where the big players aren't allowed to attack anyone? Look at Loki now. NO ONE can pose a threat to him, even Raf (I think) couldn't stand a chance. So what does he do, just not attack? How fun is the game then for him? If he has no one at all to attack, because anyone he hits cries about him being too powerful, and they have no chance, then what does he have left?

At the end of the day, we all do it. None of us here will honestly hit people we don't think we're going to beat. Same with gang wars. Occasionally you'll get a big battle between two evenly matched gangs, but when that's not happening, I'm afraid the little gangs just have to suck it up and ride the storm.
2008.May.21, 10:33 AM
loki
obviously loki is the only one who's fully aware of what im saying and the rest only read a few select words and then blindly respond with words that mean nothing- comprehension being a major issure!!!

never mind - if you dont see it - then u never will

thanks Loki - obviously an intellectual !!
2008.May.21, 10:34 AM

LordSkie Wrote:And you're only reading what you want to read. They only get a few points from it, that's true. But what you want to look at closer is, what do YOU lose? Not a great deal is the answer. Ok, so you get put in hospital a bit and have to suck up the fact that you can't train much for a couple days. But that's life. The big players have the advantage that means they can do that.

What do you want, a game where the big players aren't allowed to attack anyone? Look at Loki now. NO ONE can pose a threat to him, even Raf (I think) couldn't stand a chance. So what does he do, just not attack? How fun is the game then for him? If he has no one at all to attack, because anyone he hits cries about him being too powerful, and they have no chance, then what does he have left?

At the end of the day, we all do it. None of us here will honestly hit people we don't think we're going to beat. Same with gang wars. Occasionally you'll get a big battle between two evenly matched gangs, but when that's not happening, I'm afraid the little gangs just have to suck it up and ride the storm.

haha so far, ive always liked what you had to say
2008.May.21, 10:36 AM

I thought the whole point of being in a gang is to show worth, then hop onto a "super gang" bandwagon.

I don't see why losing a gang war affects your personal gameplay, unless you are being hosp'ed.

When ever someone declares on us (seven laws), I train and do my crimes. I think the OP should do the same.
2008.May.21, 10:37 AM
Re: loki
yobtebe Wrote:obviously loki is the only one who's fully aware of what im saying and the rest only read a few select words and then blindly respond with words that mean nothing- comprehension being a major issure!!!

Loki's the only one aware? Which post made you think that, 'nice post LS' or the picture of a shovel? Just out of curiosity.
2008.May.21, 10:38 AM
LordSkie Wrote:
yobtebe Wrote:obviously loki is the only one who's fully aware of what im saying and the rest only read a few select words and then blindly respond with words that mean nothing- comprehension being a major issure!!!

Loki's the only one aware? Which post made you think that, 'nice post LS' or the picture of a shovel? Just out of curiosity.

im guessing that was sarcasm, its hard to convey in text sometimes.
2008.May.21, 10:39 AM

LordSkie Wrote:And you're only reading what you want to read. They only get a few points from it, that's true. But what you want to look at closer is, what do YOU lose? Not a great deal is the answer. Ok, so you get put in hospital a bit and have to suck up the fact that you can't train much for a couple days. But that's life. The big players have the advantage that means they can do that.

Well..said, LordSkie .....I am in a gang that is very simalar to yours yobtebe, the key is you need to war non-stop, alomost sacarfice personal gain for the gang, and its hard to find players like that.
2008.May.21, 10:40 AM
there is no hopitalization
For the record - and try to read this slowly.. since most have missed this part - no one ever said anything in this post about hospitalizations!!!

get with the program -- it about the supergangs waring on the smaller gangs - just the gang wars -- ill say it again - just the gang wars - not any personal attacks or hospitalizations --- once again for you , perhaps? in crayon?

it makes little sense for the suppergangs to hit a smal gang of 4or 5 - points are nil (that mean none - or zero- for those that are challenged) or soo little its hardly worth the attack - and keeps the smaller gangs from feeding on themselves = if our gang has no defence, how do we war amongst ourselves- ergo (again for the challenged - that means therefore) no chance to grow!!! perhaps now u get it???
2008.May.21, 10:41 AM

kind of full of yourself thinking your words are the only ones with substance, why don't you practice what you preach and try to listen to those people who "blindly respond with words that mean nothing" because you obviously arent comprehending what they're saying.

part of a discussion involves hearing other people's view on the matter, even if you don't like it.
2008.May.21, 10:43 AM

Excellent point indeed Saint.

If your only problem is the wellbeing of the gangs, yob, I truly think you shouldn't worry. Keep your concerns about your own gang- if they wish to 'waste' their time warring on gangs that don't gain them anything, then that's their problem. No one elses.