SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
2008.May.21, 10:13 AM

w00k Wrote:*Yawns*

Seriously. He needs to post again to get some drama started again.

*Page Claim* Gimme a Cookie!
2008.May.21, 10:14 AM
Thanks Loki - and to the rest - losers
instead of yawning or whining about whining - your making it harder and harder for any gang to succeed - except for the supergangs - and you alll killed yourself the last several days to the point that youve made peace - so now you all go back to the bullies you can be here (and not un real life) and make you stupid comments about "yawning" or - Duhh, i already read that... - or whining.... - bla bla - wake up and do what right for the game - and keep other players interested in the game instead of thinking only about yourselves!!! yeah yeah, it takes time - but what could have been done 6 months ago isnt as easy today - actually - it almost impossible - time for admins to make it easier for the smaller gangs - or lose players - then you can all go back to having no one else to hopsitalize but yoursleves again, lol
2008.May.21, 10:16 AM
Dork
NOPE - you called me a dork - i read it , its there in white on black, lol

you meant it, i know!!!
2008.May.21, 10:17 AM

[Image: shovel.jpg]
2008.May.21, 10:18 AM

Did not.
2008.May.21, 10:19 AM
Re: Thanks Loki - and to the rest - losers
yobtebe Wrote:instead of yawning or whining about whining - your making it harder and harder for any gang to succeed - except for the supergangs - and you alll killed yourself the last several days to the point that youve made peace - so now you all go back to the bullies you can be here (and not un real life) and make you stupid comments about "yawning" or - Duhh, i already read that... - or whining.... - bla bla - wake up and do what right for the game - and keep other players interested in the game instead of thinking only about yourselves!!! yeah yeah, it takes time - but what could have been done 6 months ago isnt as easy today - actually - it almost impossible - time for admins to make it easier for the smaller gangs - or lose players - then you can all go back to having no one else to hopsitalize but yoursleves again, lol

Aren't you making it all about YOURSELF when you post like this? And the admins have tried to resolve conflicts in the past. guess how that worked out. you would have a lot less stress about this game if you took things a little lighter.
2008.May.21, 10:20 AM

dude, seriously. Complaining about someone else being stronger than you and beating you up really isn't gonna help anything.

A year ago I was one of the top levelled players, top 10/15 in stats and top 5 highest level. Now I come back and my BEST stat (which is miles ahead of the rest of mine) is ranked around 80th. From being able to kill almost anyone in the game I'm now a whipping boy for pretty much anyone.

Why is that though? They've been playing for a year, I haven't. Henceforth, their stats are THAT much better than mine. I can't expect to come back and just bomb along the same way I was before.

In the same way, you can't expect, as a brand new player, to just waltz in and be given rights above those that have played for years, just won't happen. Things have already changed drastically to benefit new gangs, back when I was playing our gang was disbanded 4/5 times in a row by people we had no chance of beating. And yes, we complained in the forums a lot about it. But that didn't help our case, it just made it worse.

So while I totally empathise, trust me when I say you're going about it the wrong way, it won't help you.
2008.May.21, 10:24 AM

yobtebe Wrote:instead of yawning or whining about whining - your making it harder and harder for any gang to succeed - except for the supergangs - and you alll killed yourself the last several days to the point that youve made peace - so now you all go back to the bullies you can be here (and not un real life) and make you stupid comments about "yawning" or - Duhh, i already read that... - or whining.... - bla bla - wake up and do what right for the game - and keep other players interested in the game instead of thinking only about yourselves!!! yeah yeah, it takes time - but what could have been done 6 months ago isnt as easy today - actually - it almost impossible - time for admins to make it easier for the smaller gangs - or lose players - then you can all go back to having no one else to hopsitalize but yoursleves again, lol

These players you speak of the game losing probably shouldn't be playing this game of gang wars and crimes in the first place if they can't handle it. We have ALL been through this, not just you and there's no need to impose new rules and regulations due to a small minority of people who are more suited to play Snood or grow flowers or something.

Now, stfu, stop being a puzz and read Kain's post I'm going to quote below because I think you completely overlooked it:

LordSkie Wrote:hehe, good to see this part of the game remains Biggrin

I've got sympathy for everyone in small gangs that essentially have no chance. But there's ways and ways of dealing with it, and crying in the forums will honestly get you nowhere (I'm speaking from experience here).

Everyone's playing the game their own way, just accept you're not as strong and try and become stronger. Try talking to the gang leader privately and in an adult fashion- and perhaps they'll respond in similar kind. Getting angry, as if they owe you something, will make it worse for you.

At the end of it all, this is a war and gang crime game. No one has 'rights' (I'll never cease to be amazed by people complaining about being hit online, the fact that unspoken agreement still lasts is crazy) and the strong will survive and prosper. Accept it or don't, but it won't change.
2008.May.21, 10:27 AM
you have a point - but if i buy u a hat, nobody will notice
you dont see the issue - im not complaining about someone being stronger - youde have to be an idiot not to see that there will always be someone stronger - the point is that the small gangs dont have a chance in surviving and the suppergangs dont need the measly 5 or 10 points they get from them - its like fishing in a stocked pond- wheres the fun? Ive enjoyed this game since ive joined and spent a pretty penny as a donator because it was fun - but its getting to the point that there is no fun - so.... all im saying is either something gets done about it from admin - or the players do it themselves - and get the gam back to where things progress - stagnation is death
2008.May.21, 10:29 AM
Re: Thanks Loki - and to the rest - losers

what's right for the game? doing CRIME and KILLING and being more powerful than the rest is what this game is all about. if u cant put ur head around that, then ur a lost cause.

also, im curious. whats in this game thats been made harder than 6 months ago? truthfully, i havent noticed a change in my stat gains or crime payout. has ur character even been on the past 6 months? 96 days? hmm thats only 3 months. of course u couldnt do ANYTHING the other 3 months cuz ur character hasnt even been made yet. couldnt get stronger if u dint even exist