SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
2008.May.21, 10:44 AM

like u just did - or do?
2008.May.21, 10:45 AM

Kain - it stops us from being able to war against the only other gangs we are capable of warring against - so we stagnate - we cant war and we cant grow!!
2008.May.21, 10:46 AM
Re: loki
Casius Wrote:
LordSkie Wrote:
yobtebe Wrote:thanks Loki - obviously an intellectual !!

Loki's the only one aware? Which post made you think that, 'nice post LS' or the picture of a shovel? Just out of curiosity.

im guessing that was sarcasm, its hard to convey in text sometimes.
my guess too, but I'm sure flat out insulting one of the strongest players in the game must be the best way for you and your gang to excel.
2008.May.21, 10:46 AM
Re: there is no hopitalization
yobtebe Wrote:For the record - and try to read this slowly.. since most have missed this part - no one ever said anything in this post about hospitalizations!!!

get with the program -- it about the supergangs waring on the smaller gangs - just the gang wars -- ill say it again - just the gang wars - not any personal attacks or hospitalizations --- once again for you , perhaps? in crayon?

it makes little sense for the suppergangs to hit a smal gang of 4or 5 - points are nil (that mean none - or zero- for those that are challenged) or soo little its hardly worth the attack - and keeps the smaller gangs from feeding on themselves = if our gang has no defence, how do we war amongst ourselves- ergo (again for the challenged - that means therefore) no chance to grow!!! perhaps now u get it???

Are they declaring on you every time you're in fair? Have you tried to talk to the leaders of these so called "SuperGangs"?
2008.May.21, 10:47 AM
Re: there is no hopitalization
yobtebe Wrote:For the record - and try to read this slowly.. since most have missed this part - no one ever said anything in this post about hospitalizations!!!

get with the program -- it about the supergangs waring on the smaller gangs - just the gang wars -- ill say it again - just the gang wars - not any personal attacks or hospitalizations --- once again for you , perhaps? in crayon?

it makes little sense for the suppergangs to hit a smal gang of 4or 5 - points are nil (that mean none - or zero- for those that are challenged) or soo little its hardly worth the attack - and keeps the smaller gangs from feeding on themselves = if our gang has no defence, how do we war amongst ourselves- ergo (again for the challenged - that means therefore) no chance to grow!!! perhaps now u get it???

dude... really... my gang always gets hit by a couple supergangs per day, i know what the hell ur talking about. sure, my gang isnt small like urs, but we're also getting hit multiple times. just listen to everyone and AGREE with it. dont just ignore what everyone says. get stronger on ur character, get cash, fight as many gangs as possible to earn points, and UPGRADE ur gang. thats the ONLY way ull be able to get out of this situation. if u dont want to go thru this method, get out of that gang, and go apply in a stronger gang.
2008.May.21, 10:50 AM

see saint - thats exactly the kind of response i expected from you - a threat, bucause of you superior level; - and yeas Kain - they declared on us when we were already into another war - they got zero, and yet everyday - we get declared on by the supergangs - no chance of winning, no chance of declaring on gangs our own size - no chance to grow
2008.May.21, 10:51 AM

I'd make sure they'd accept you first. That's the other negative of public complaints, you'll get a black mark against your name in a leaders eyes- last thing a leader wants is a person in his gang who will get his gang negative publicity.

Take your own advice and look at other people's opinions and actually take them on board. It's seriously worthwhile.

*edit* And Saint wasn't threatening you, he was stating that insulting Loki is really not a good idea. Unless I'm mistaken.
2008.May.21, 10:52 AM

yobtebe Wrote:see saint - thats exactly the kind of response i expected from you - a threat, bucause of you superior level; - and yeas Kain - they declared on us when we were already into another war - they got zero, and yet everyday - we get declared on by the supergangs - no chance of winning, no chance of declaring on gangs our own size - no chance to grow

haha whatever it says in ur gang logs, they dint get 0 if they did a lot of the damage on ur hideout. the points in the gang war logs are the PvP points, not the actual points lost in war
2008.May.21, 10:52 AM
*RW* Sleipnir - reply
was there done that - i was with Bad, then Villian then Shadow - and left for various reasons but in the end - its mostly because the gangs are soo big that its no fun - and im here to enjoy AL -
2008.May.21, 10:56 AM
Re: *RW* Sleipnir - reply
yobtebe Wrote:was there done that - i was with Bad, then Villian then Shadow - and left for various reasons but in the end - its mostly because the gangs are soo big that its no fun - and im here to enjoy AL -

well.. i guess since ur posting here u arent having any fun, huh? right now, are u having more or less fun than when u were in one of the other gangs?