SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
2008.May.28, 09:07 AM

there arent many ppl here that seem willin to help in the development of others but alot who's willing to help tear a player down
2008.May.28, 09:13 AM

DirkDanja Wrote:there arent many ppl here that seem willin to help in the development of others but alot who's willing to help tear a player down

There are plenty of people here that are willing to help with the development of others. It's coddling, babysitting and whining that people aren't willing to put up with.
2008.May.28, 09:40 AM

w00k Wrote:
DirkDanja Wrote:there arent many ppl here that seem willin to help in the development of others but alot who's willing to help tear a player down

There are plenty of people here that are willing to help with the development of others. It's coddling, babysitting and whining that people aren't willing to put up with.

Well put - there are plenty of people in AL who make it their goal in life to help newbs develop.

And if you get into the right gang situation that support increases many times over.
2008.May.28, 09:44 AM
Re: SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
randomjacker Wrote:I assume he was exaggerating... you just to find someone with a few hundo's they are willing to part with. a billionaire would just build a 1000 man gang and AL could be one big happy family... wake up :shock:

What he said.

----------------------

You gotta look long-term too. That's what this game is about. Like right now, I can't donate because money is gonna be tight for the next few months if not longer probably, but 8-12 months down the road I may be able to put in $100/week for a few weeks. You aren't gonna turn things around overnight for the most part.
2008.May.29, 11:24 PM
iceman2020 Wrote:Find about 40 active players, one of which is a billionaire. Have him donate $3 mil. Assuming Zen doesn't quit and go on a permanent vacation, make a 40 man gang, and upgrade everyone to the max with your newly acquired 345,000,000 credits.

Oh I'd still be around if that happened. I double dog dare someone to donate that much. :massivegrin:

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.May.29, 11:32 PM
zenith Wrote:
iceman2020 Wrote:Find about 40 active players, one of which is a billionaire. Have him donate $3 mil. Assuming Zen doesn't quit and go on a permanent vacation, make a 40 man gang, and upgrade everyone to the max with your newly acquired 345,000,000 credits.

Oh I'd still be around if that happened. I double dog dare someone to donate that much. :massivegrin:
When I win the lottery I'm gonna call you on that. :shock:
2008.May.29, 11:38 PM
McCule Wrote:
zenith Wrote:

When I win the lottery I'm gonna call you on that. :shock:

yeah if i win the lotto im donating 10k a month and i'll use it as a tax write off
2008.May.30, 07:50 AM
zenith Wrote:

me to zen i would love to see that one happen :shock:
2008.May.30, 08:18 AM

She would just live in a larger house, go out to eat with Arnold.
Then she could throw a party and buy all of us plane tickets for it.
2008.May.30, 12:09 PM

why win the lottery just work hard get promoted and become rich and famous. I think I'll just buy AL with my money but by all means you can donate till your hearts content.