SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
2008.May.27, 06:58 PM

Scorpious Wrote:499ers499ers499ers499ers

a lil obsessive don'cha think?
2008.May.27, 07:27 PM
Re: SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
You know what I agree their should be some separation. I understand that this is a crime game, but you have to understand when bigger gangs come after us we don't stand a chance of winning. Then that ruins us so we can't have gang battles with gangs closer to our levels. I mean Valhalla attacks us once a day. I only ask if you wish to attack smaller gang please go every other day so that the smaller gang can try some growth.Thank you for taking your time to reads this and please take this as a simple respect letter and not to be take with ill actions.

Mainly because I'm level 6 and really can't do anything about it if you do so I half to wait int he hospital for l24hours or something crazy long.
2008.May.27, 08:19 PM

mudpies Wrote:

a lil obsessive don'cha think? I will always be a worthless turd and a 499er down to heart.

Actually the 499ers name was placed once. You also shouldn't talk bad about yourself like this. It doesn't look good for you.
2008.May.27, 08:25 PM

Scorpious Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:

a lil obsessive don'cha think? I will always be a worthless turd and a 499er down to heart.

Actually the 499ers name was placed once. You also shouldn't talk bad about yourself like this. It doesn't look good for you.

lol :shock:
2008.May.28, 04:29 AM
Mock8800 Wrote:You know what I agree their should be some separation. I understand that this is a crime game, but you have to understand when bigger gangs come after us we don't stand a chance of winning. Then that ruins us so we can't have gang battles with gangs closer to our levels. I mean Valhalla attacks us once a day. I only ask if you wish to attack smaller gang please go every other day so that the smaller gang can try some growth.Thank you for taking your time to reads this and please take this as a simple respect letter and not to be take with ill actions.

Mainly because I'm level 6 and really can't do anything about it if you do so I half to wait int he hospital for l24hours or something crazy long.

Find about 40 active players, one of which is a billionaire. Have him donate $3 mil. Assuming Zen doesn't quit and go on a permanent vacation, make a 40 man gang, and upgrade everyone to the max with your newly acquired 345,000,000 credits.

SV, DM, X Pats, Diss, Val = owned. See..it's not that hard to beat them.
2008.May.28, 07:55 AM
Mock8800 Wrote:Mainly because I'm level 6 and really can't do anything about it if you do so I half to wait int he hospital for l24hours or something crazy long.
First off, if you're a level 6, no one in my gang is gang battling you, period. 2nd, your gang doesn't get hit more than any other non-SV/non-DM gang in AL. Thanks for stopping. Please drive thru.
2008.May.28, 08:12 AM
iceman2020 Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:You know what I agree their should be some separation. I understand that this is a crime game, but you have to understand when bigger gangs come after us we don't stand a chance of winning. Then that ruins us so we can't have gang battles with gangs closer to our levels. I mean Valhalla attacks us once a day. I only ask if you wish to attack smaller gang please go every other day so that the smaller gang can try some growth.Thank you for taking your time to reads this and please take this as a simple respect letter and not to be take with ill actions.

Find about 40 active players, one of which is a billionaire. Have him donate $3 mil. Assuming Zen doesn't quit and go on a permanent vacation, make a 40 man gang, and upgrade everyone to the max with your newly acquired 345,000,000 credits.

You see... someone finally gets it. thats the spirit man.
2008.May.28, 08:17 AM

SV, DM, X Pats, Diss, Val = owned. See..it's not that hard to beat them.[/quote]

You see... someone finally gets it. thats the spirit man.[/quote]

ah how many billionaire's do you know that plays AL cause i'd like to meet them myself
2008.May.28, 08:27 AM
DirkDanja Wrote:Find about 40 active players, one of which is a billionaire. Have him donate $3 mil. Assuming Zen doesn't quit and go on a permanent vacation, make a 40 man gang, and upgrade everyone to the max with your newly acquired 345,000,000 credits.

You see... someone finally gets it. thats the spirit man.[/quote]

ah how many billionaire's do you know that plays AL cause i'd like to meet them myself[/quote]

I assume he was exagerating... you just to find someone with a few hundo's they are willing to part with. a billionaire would just build a 1000 man gang and AL could be one big happy family... wake up :shock:
2008.May.28, 08:59 AM

Moderator please rename topic to "Simple Minds Vs. Complex Minds"