SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
2008.May.30, 01:02 PM

What is the fun in buying the game? If I wanted that, I wouldn't donate my money in the first place.
2008.May.30, 11:58 PM

well then people pay you to level faster. While you'd be what ever level you wanted and could make your own house with unlimited happiness and infinite action points.
2008.Jun.02, 01:11 PM

Don't worry x pats. You are more and more becoming alright since this individual continues to do this even though his leader said it is supposed to be straight warring and not PvP. Either this person says oh well to his leader or I was told something false. I guess I can assume I will never get the upgrade I wanted. Cie La Vie I guess.

2700 $BUST$ Lefty 30 14 Lost in an individual gang battle to awesomo.
2008.Jun.02, 01:14 PM

::Sheds a tear for Scorpious::
2008.Jun.05, 02:11 PM

Today, i can to understand, how much war can cost, Had great war today with Blood for Blood, it was a blast. But it cost me at least 30k if not more to be able do anything. But we won, so taht is all that matters.
2008.Jun.05, 03:40 PM

lrrltt Wrote:Today, i can to understand, how much war can cost, Had great war today with Blood for Blood, it was a blast. But it cost me at least 30k if not more to be able do anything. But we won, so taht is all that matters.

Good for you man.Thats the spirit Biggrin
2008.Jun.05, 06:50 PM

Right, thats what brings excitement to warring...lol...ask some of the vets here...for a war that only lasted a couple hours i spent 2k credits and 400k cash Smile....nothing compares how it used to be Wink

doh
2008.Jun.05, 07:50 PM
Re: SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
Quote:
Quote:
randomjacker Wrote:
DirkDanja Wrote:Find about 40 active players, one of which is a billionaire. Have him donate $3 mil. Assuming Zen doesn't quit and go on a permanent vacation, make a 40 man gang, and upgrade everyone to the max with your newly acquired 345,000,000 credits.

SV, DM, X Pats, Diss, Val = owned. See..it's not that hard to beat them.

You see... someone finally gets it. thats the spirit man.

ah how many billionaire's do you know that plays AL cause i'd like to meet them myself

I assume he was exagerating... you just to find someone with a few hundo's they are willing to part with. a billionaire would just build a 1000 man gang and AL could be one big happy family... wake up :shock:
We tried that once, it was called Marvel family but some people didn't like having 50% of the active players being friendly and in 1 big family and it eventually fell to dust. Then like the phoenixes, SV were "reborn" from the ashes of that failure. Smile
2008.Jun.05, 08:10 PM

im curious.. how big were the Elders and Marvel Gangs and how strong were they really?
2008.Jun.05, 08:20 PM

Elders and Legends got into a tiff. Elders easily destroyed the empire. I wouldn't call The Marvel System a failure, it did shone a lot of light on the up and comers. It was doomed to fall apart when deathlocke left one of the gangs and went on her own. It was a shame, and man did we have fun.