SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
2008.May.23, 08:55 PM

Rock on ZF!
2008.May.23, 09:37 PM

zappafrank fucking rocks. first friend I had in the game, bad ass leader of the 497ers. same with wathava, he was bad ass. fuck so many other dudes that aren't around as much or at all, Captainbeefheart, Sittingbull, Dayute, Deepelem, Slickricilus, I've met so many hilarious people over the past year or so. plus quite a few awesome people outside the gang. this game has it lows but over all is a pretty sweet little thing.
2008.May.23, 10:05 PM

Im just sorry we never had that long talked about convention in Amsterdam.
2008.May.23, 11:12 PM

Tell me about it. One of the biggest let downs of my life. If we could have all got together at an internet cafe and got baked at the same time, it would have been heaven. And AL would have been destroyed by the epicness.
2008.May.23, 11:47 PM

zappafrank Wrote:And AL would have been destroyed by the epicness.
The Confirmedness... Wink lol
2008.May.24, 01:43 PM

Here we go again.
2008.May.27, 03:49 PM

g2o2d4wp Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:I do not mind it if I get hit. I only get disgruntled when others in the big gangs decide to farm us. That is what really bites. It really sucks when you are only like 38 or 39 points from an upgrade and then get farmed and now have 130+ to go. BLAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes the newest member wonder if they will ever see the gang advance or not.

Well, I see now that the x pats are appearing to be the reincarnation of the 499ers. Any previous members from the 499ers there I wonder? Of course declaring on a gang with only one member online is not sufficient for them. Why not farm them for more GPs, huh? I guess for them I will say it is to be expected. However, the larger gangs are showing more honor though. Straight wars and confident in their warring abilities where they do not need to farm.

Thanks honorable gangs. You will always be on my bust priority list. Smile

3 points in response to your post:
1) X-Pats at the absolute most may have received 15 or so points from pvp during gang wars and that is only if by chance one of the lower level players beat a higher level for 10.

2) I think the true difference between the XPats and the 499 is evident to almost all members of the AL community

3) Granted there are some former 499ers in the Xpats who left 499 to get a new start with a new perspective. However, there are also a lot of other players who have been in different gangs in th past as well as players who started playing this as referrals to join this gang. I think the tag you are attempting to place on them is out of line and unfair.

my .015 cents

recession is killing me, I don't even have 02 cents

I don't know. Seems like the 499ers over again and online attacks. Could not do it during the gang war I see. "GEE, why not do it afterwards?"

4:40 pm Dingus defeated you and left you in shame.

Of course, online.

Maybe it was an attempt at a gang war PvP attack whereas I am sure there is a statement above saying there is a difference. Doesn't look like much of a difference to me now as I sit here flirting with the nurses.

I knew I should bought more stims. GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like there was just a misunderstanding. Sorry for flaming on you folks.
2008.May.27, 04:18 PM

Dude, my "accidental" online hit fails in comparison to your post. You quoted yourself quoting yourself then quoted some one else i think :shock:
2008.May.27, 06:30 PM

Yeah, I didn't know how to just quote the reply to my post so I just quoted it all. LOL

X Pats still do farm points off my members though even though the claim is that not many points were farmed. Still happens though.

Time Attacker Gang Member Type Result Gang Points
May 27, 2008, 4:39:44 pm WmnChief Cranked gang battle win -5
2008.May.27, 06:37 PM

so