Gang Battle Update
2008.Feb.21, 11:59 AM

yeah that would work too
2008.Feb.21, 12:15 PM

hey its my first time into this thread, didnt feel like reading the 10 pages to find my answers to my questions so u can flame me if you want but i'm sure someone is generous enough to answer them.

ok so do we lose gang points if we lose a war and is it possible to gain more points if you lose a war? someone just declared a war and someone attacked me and lost which gave us 10 gang pts. did we make out on gang points because of that? or no. i think the total amt of gang pts u lose/win should be in the gang war history or is it somewhere else i havent looked.
2008.Feb.21, 12:18 PM

Oh my goodness. I like this system. :>
2008.Feb.21, 12:51 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:hey its my first time into this thread, didnt feel like reading the 10 pages to find my answers to my questions so u can flame me if you want but i'm sure someone is generous enough to answer them.
this applies to me as well
i WOULD like this system. if it didn't cost me a few HUNDRED thousand on stim packs every war, just to find out that i lost gang points after winning the war!

if the whole pvp gang battle is the ONLY way to get the gang points from warring, i feel like i'd rather just not war at all.

example:
i just donated $10. i was gonna enjoy spending my credidts on donor staus and gym trains. but instead i have to sell them cheap for only $200 a pop. now with no money left, and no credits i win the war thinking i atleast got SOMETHING to show for. i go to the war summary screen to see we got -5 gang points.

i'm not sure how it can be said that lower level players can have a chance to beat the higher level gangs and members when a gang with only 1 person higher in level then me can keep my whole gang in the hospital. its almost like a waste of my time and money.

here's an idea... how bout at least getting the same 30 or 40 gang points i used to get for overrunning the hideout like i used to?
2008.Feb.21, 01:06 PM

Do it without PvP attacks and you can.
2008.Feb.21, 01:14 PM

it doesnt stop the other gang from coming online and hitting us though. i just think i'm lay off on donating.

it would be nice to get extra gang points from gang battles. not instead of getting them at all after spending x amount of real money and having nothing to show for.
2008.Feb.22, 08:18 PM

I think there are some problems with the new code.

I attacked someone who is 4 levels higher than me who regularly attacks me and beats me. It's never even close. I can't even Beserk Rage and beat him. Yeah...I lost 10 gang points.

Without being able to see power levels, I don't really trust the new code. I don't understand how I lost 10 points attacking someone I literally never have beat.