Gang Battle Update
2008.Feb.20, 02:22 PM

so Zenith, can you explain why a level 22 attacks my level 26 and we gain 10 points due to the overpower but the level 21 attacks my level 26 and we don't get any?

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Feb.20, 02:34 PM

Jolabent Wrote:so Zenith, can you explain why a level 22 attacks my level 26 and we gain 10 points due to the overpower but the level 21 attacks my level 26 and we don't get any?

Well it could be that the 2nd attack ended when the loser's gang had no more gang points left. Or the level 21's power level was equal to or less than the level 26's power level.

Players just need to understand that if they can easily beat someone 100% of the time, regardless of level, then chances are that player is not worth any points.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Feb.20, 02:35 PM

Question: In a gang battle, can you hit under fair condition?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Feb.20, 02:37 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Question: In a gang battle, can you hit under fair condition?

You can hit them if they are under fair but you can't hit them if you are under fair Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Feb.20, 02:41 PM

Jolabent Wrote:You can hit them if they are under fair but you can't hit them if you are under fair Smile

What she said.

You can hit them using the gang battle option when in war and they are under 50%. The other options are unchanged.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Feb.20, 02:43 PM

hmm. so if a level 30 hits me under fair, they get gang points? but if I hit them at full, i get nothing? They are rewarded for catching me with my pants down? Sorry, just extremely hard to follow this.

2008.Feb.20, 03:18 PM

no offense taken whatsoever zen. it just seems that this war code is more geared towards lwr lvl players, which is just natural i guess due to the abundance of lwr lvl players in the game.

am i happy that i don't get points for attacking someone that is a higher lvl than me regardless of their "power level"?.........no, but it is what it is i suppose.

ush also raises a valid point here. people shouldn't be able to yield points from you if you can't yield points from them.
2008.Feb.20, 03:20 PM

There must be a better balance to be found. It's just not right, right now.

2008.Feb.20, 03:24 PM

I guess I'm trying to figure out why upper level player would ever hit lower level players? I'm done with this code :roll:
2008.Feb.20, 03:31 PM

Its day one people! Give it a few days here..

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.