Gang Battle Update
2008.Feb.20, 01:01 PM

I am pretty excited about it as well and I think the fun is in figuring it out but I can see w00k's issue. He busts ass and if he is virtually useless in gang wars because he is too strong then what's the point.
2008.Feb.20, 01:09 PM

also, what's the point in wars if there's nothing but the current hideout upgrades available to spend the points on? so a gang loses all their gang points.....no big deal. it's not like they lose a slot, their gang gets deleted or they have anything substantial to spend the points on besides a hardening upgrade or refresh upgrade or something anyways.
2008.Feb.20, 01:14 PM

I was use gang points to build a super-d-duper meth lab where the gang can make 50k a pop using player ap for each batch of meth made
2008.Feb.20, 01:19 PM

btw I have a peacekeeper for sale w00k. Since you'll have to downgrade to drastically to have any fun.
2008.Feb.20, 01:23 PM

thanks for the offer g2, but i still have a knife in storage i believe. if that doesn't work, i'll just start whacking people w/ my turkey trophy.
2008.Feb.20, 01:26 PM

lol... I was just offering you a suggestion. =P Adapt and overcome. Thats how online games roll.
2008.Feb.20, 01:34 PM

my previous post was in reply to g2's post geek, not yours, but thank you for the offer too. that is how it rolls.
2008.Feb.20, 01:34 PM

Im sure the system is going to get figured out. Im certainly not complaining but the issue I see if that you now have to spend AP and Energy for what seems like less gang pts. Am I wrong here or does that seem like a penalty and not a plus?
2008.Feb.20, 01:35 PM

dawilz Wrote:thanks for the offer g2, but i still have a knife in storage i believe. if that doesn't work, i'll just start whacking people w/ my turkey trophy.

I'll bet a whack with that trophy would hurt
2008.Feb.20, 01:49 PM

If this sounds offensive or condescending then I apologize in advance.

Complaining about the new system after trying it one time against an opponent you have no chance of losing to seems a bit premature. Maybe the range that determines how much points are earned needs to be greater. Perhaps it is fine the way it is. I can't make a decision based on one player who tried it one time.

Dropping your item down to a weak one won't work in dropping your power level much. If that was the case, then everyone who didn't want to lose points would just unequip their items when they log out.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin