Information about the bannings
2010.Mar.24, 05:18 PM
RE: Information about the bannings
(2010.Mar.24 05:15 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.24 05:11 PM)cheetah Wrote:  I believe 8 Star Wh0re's comment was "yet another picture of you with a girl to prove you aren't gay"

The exact words may not be right, but that's the summary of what she said.

She called him out on the AL forums as gay.

That is a slanderous statement.

I thought that wasn't allowed.

So Why TF is she still allowed to play, and post?

I have lost all faith in this game, and decisions made, as she started this drek on purpose, thinking she could avenge Weebs for dumping her. No matter if it was not ok to post on fb, if you read it, it's clearly a case of a psycho ex doing anything she can to avenge the one who broke her heart.

She asked for what she got here, and she didn't get enough hosp time imo.

According to the rules, bc she claimed Weebs was gay on AL forums, she must be banned, that is personal info (even if not true), that is a bannable offense according to the rules.

So it's time to ban 8 Wh0re Points, or let the rest of AL hosp her until she leaves for what she did to one of the VERY few level-headed, fair-minded players we had here.

frag off, i have been called gay on these forums more times than you have had hot dinners.
If you think that this is slanderous then there would be several more inmates in fed jail.

you were mostly called gay because you were in the GAY haunt... it is not slanderous if you play it to be truth

furthermore this situation is a little different in the fact these two know each other in real life and were dating in real life...
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.24 05:19 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.24, 05:19 PM
(2010.Mar.24 05:15 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.24 05:11 PM)cheetah Wrote:  I believe 8 Star Wh0re's comment was "yet another picture of you with a girl to prove you aren't gay"

I have lost all faith in this game, and decisions made, as she started this drek on purpose, thinking she could avenge Weebs for dumping her. No matter if it was not ok to post on fb, if you read it, it's clearly a case of a psycho ex doing anything she can to avenge the one who broke her heart.

According to the rules, bc she claimed Weebs was gay on AL forums, she must be banned, that is personal info (even if not true), that is a bannable offense according to the rules.

So it's time to ban 8 Wh0re Points, or let the rest of AL hosp her until she leaves for what she did to one of the VERY few level-headed, fair-minded players we had here.

frag off, i have been called gay on these forums more times than you have had hot dinners.
If you think that this is slanderous then there would be several more inmates in fed jail.

There is a big difference between someone being malicious and someone taking the piss. In 8stars case she was deliberately baiting someone in order to "bring them down" or whatever she thought she was going to achieve. I never thought pootang was worth all this shit, myself, but apparently SOME people aren't done White Knighting.

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.24, 05:20 PM
(2010.Mar.24 05:10 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  No one is banned now. Don't give her a hard time.

Marlo is still banned, bud.

I'm more curious as to why on earth Admin let a cheat like you stick around. And I'm not saying that to be rude, either, but WTF is up with that shit, zen?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Mar.24, 05:20 PM

I am not trying to defend 8Star directly. However, Calling someone gay is not that serious. People do that all the time.

What should be done is that *8Stars should get a warning from the Mod or Zen. If she did not stop with those posts, she would be forum Banned.

Amend
2010.Mar.24, 05:21 PM
well it is pretty funny i guess.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Mar.24, 05:23 PM
(2010.Mar.24 05:20 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Don't listen to me. I is just a cheat who use AL forum to sharpen English writing skill.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Mar.24, 05:24 PM
(2010.Mar.24 05:20 PM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.24 05:10 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  No one is banned now. Don't give her a hard time.

Marlo is still banned, bud.

I'm more curious as to why on earth Admin let a cheat like you stick around. And I'm not saying that to be rude, either, but WTF is up with that drek, zen?

I did not cheat, w00k. If you are so interested, Go back, and read the forum post.
(2010.Mar.24 05:23 PM)w00k Wrote:  I thought I can be funny too.

Good one there w00k.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.24 05:26 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2010.Mar.24, 05:28 PM

I totally agree with statement.

If that little cow had been even forum banned in a timely matter we would all be happier for it today.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Mar.24, 05:36 PM
[Image: chickenoregginspace.jpg]
2010.Mar.24, 05:38 PM
(2010.Mar.24 05:36 PM)PropositionJoe Wrote:  [Image: chickenoregginspace.jpg]

definitely chicken haha

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.