Information about the bannings
2010.Mar.24, 05:52 PM
RE: Information about the bannings
(2010.Mar.24 05:38 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.24 05:36 PM)PropositionJoe Wrote:  [Image: chickenoregginspace.jpg]

definitely chicken haha

lol ur wrong it had to be the egg Razz

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Mar.24, 06:00 PM
Technically, it did have to be the egg. The chicken probably started out as something altogether different, and in time, finally became the chicken as we know it, thus evolving from the egg. Biggrin

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.24, 06:04 PM
idk what came first. however i know they go well together.... and better if you add bacon. mmmmmmmm bacon..

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Mar.24, 06:08 PM
(2010.Mar.24 06:00 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  Technically, it did have to be the egg. The chicken probably started out as something altogether different, and in time, finally became the chicken as we know it, thus evolving from the egg. Biggrin

by that logic then this came first
[Image: amoeba23.jpg]

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Mar.24, 06:09 PM
I commend you, PJoe, on the successful thread hijacking.

I heart AL. Can't we all just get along? It's all silly if you actually sit and think about it.

[Image: rodney2.jpg]

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Mar.24, 06:18 PM
(2010.Mar.24 05:15 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  frag off, i have been called gay on these forums more times than you have had hot dinners.
If you think that this is slanderous then there would be several more inmates in fed jail.

No I won't frag off you asshole!

You obviously don't get the difference in guys who are friends jerking each other off by calling them gay, and adding the "no homo" quote, and someone who knew someone in RL making an accusation against their RL character.

STFU, when you're only being stupid, and not following the actual situation.

SVs vote may be VERY different next time, so you might want to re-think your words!, and despite any "vote", I will support Weebs against a psycho ex who attacked him in RL on the forums, even if I have to leave my gang to do so.
2010.Mar.24, 06:18 PM
You're all gay

I hope everone is offended
2010.Mar.24, 06:19 PM
Wow, some of you people really aren't very nice. To hear the insults coming out of "respected" "adult" players mouths is unbelievable. Because you call someone gay, you are therefore a whore, slut or bitch? Seriously guys, it's a fucking game. Some people are just plain ignorant.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Mar.24, 06:19 PM
(2010.Mar.24 06:00 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  Technically, it did have to be the egg. The chicken probably started out as something altogether different, and in time, finally became the chicken as we know it, thus evolving from the egg. Biggrin

thats funny coming from a right wing zealot like yourself i woulda thought that half you fuckwits would be creationists.
(2010.Mar.24 06:18 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.24 05:15 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  frag off, i have been called gay on these forums more times than you have had hot dinners.
If you think that this is slanderous then there would be several more inmates in fed jail.

No I won't frag off you icehole!

You obviously don't get the difference in guys who are friends jerking each other off by calling them gay, and adding the "no homo" quote, and someone who knew someone in RL making an accusation against their RL character.

STFU, when you're only being stupid, and not following the actual situation.

SVs vote may be VERY different next time, so you might want to re-think your words!, and despite any "vote", I will support Weebs against a psycho ex who attacked him in RL on the forums, even if I have to leave my gang to do so.

just let me live a little for gods sake. I know the situation just trying to have a little fun.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.24 06:22 PM by dnbrocks.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Mar.24, 06:24 PM
(2010.Mar.24 06:18 PM)cheetah Wrote:  You obviously don't get the difference in guys who are friends jerking each other off

Umm.... ya.... might want to rephrase that.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass