Information about the bannings
2010.Mar.24, 04:54 PM
RE: Information about the bannings
(2010.Mar.24 04:50 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.24 04:48 PM)w00k Wrote:  Maybe you missed the part where that girl explained how she was at Weebay's house at the time, they were both posting on the forums, and he/she had forgotten to log themselves out to change to the proper account. It's really not a far-fetched notion to grasp if you think about it.

But it was covered up. Why? If it was a simple mistake, there is no need to cover it up. It was modded out specifically when it didn't need to be.

Sometimes people don't do things that make sense when they're in the heat of the moment, would you not agree? Maybe he was drunk, felt like an idiot for posting accidentally with her account and then tried to vacuum up the mess before anyone noticed. He should be given the benefit of the doubt in my opinion. He deserves that as a person and a loyal player.

I happen to know for a fact that the person who uses that specific account in question is a personal friend of Weebay's and for them to be hanging out together isn't uncommon.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Mar.24, 05:00 PM
(2010.Mar.24 04:54 PM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.24 04:50 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.24 04:48 PM)w00k Wrote:  Maybe you missed the part where that girl explained how she was at Weebay's house at the time, they were both posting on the forums, and he/she had forgotten to log themselves out to change to the proper account. It's really not a far-fetched notion to grasp if you think about it.

But it was covered up. Why? If it was a simple mistake, there is no need to cover it up. I was modded out specifically when it didn't need to be.

Sometimes people don't do things that make sense when they're in the heat of the moment, would you not agree? Maybe he was drunk, felt like an idiot for posting accidentally with her account and then tried to vacuum up the mess before anyone noticed. He should be given the benefit of the doubt in my opinion. He deserves that as a person and a loyal player.
True That'd
2010.Mar.24, 05:05 PM
who cares, this is such a tired and boring topic.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Mar.24, 05:08 PM
(2010.Mar.24 05:05 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  who cares, this is such a tired and boring topic.

+100

all i wanna know is what will happen to diss?

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2010.Mar.24, 05:10 PM
Zen banned Weebay and Marlo to have a serious discussion.

It is very reasonable in this type of circumstances.

No one is banned now. Don't give her a hard time.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.24 05:11 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2010.Mar.24, 05:11 PM
Voted lamest thread in all of AL's history!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Mar.24, 05:11 PM
I believe 8 Star Wh0re's comment was "yet another picture of you with a girl to prove you aren't gay"

The exact words may not be right, but that's the summary of what she said.

She called him out on the AL forums as gay.

That is a slanderous statement.

I thought that wasn't allowed.

So Why TF is she still allowed to play, and post?

I have lost all faith in this game, and decisions made, as she started this crap on purpose, thinking she could avenge Weebs for dumping her. No matter if it was not ok to post on fb, if you read it, it's clearly a case of a psycho ex doing anything she can to avenge the one who broke her heart.

She asked for what she got here, and she didn't get enough hosp time imo.

According to the rules, bc she claimed Weebs was gay on AL forums, she must be banned, that is personal info (even if not true), that is a bannable offense according to the rules.

So it's time to ban 8 Wh0re Points, or let the rest of AL hosp her until she leaves for what she did to one of the VERY few level-headed, fair-minded players we had here.
2010.Mar.24, 05:15 PM
(2010.Mar.24 05:11 PM)cheetah Wrote:  I believe 8 Star Wh0re's comment was "yet another picture of you with a girl to prove you aren't gay"

The exact words may not be right, but that's the summary of what she said.

She called him out on the AL forums as gay.

That is a slanderous statement.

I thought that wasn't allowed.

So Why TF is she still allowed to play, and post?

I have lost all faith in this game, and decisions made, as she started this drek on purpose, thinking she could avenge Weebs for dumping her. No matter if it was not ok to post on fb, if you read it, it's clearly a case of a psycho ex doing anything she can to avenge the one who broke her heart.

She asked for what she got here, and she didn't get enough hosp time imo.

According to the rules, bc she claimed Weebs was gay on AL forums, she must be banned, that is personal info (even if not true), that is a bannable offense according to the rules.

So it's time to ban 8 Wh0re Points, or let the rest of AL hosp her until she leaves for what she did to one of the VERY few level-headed, fair-minded players we had here.

fuck off, i have been called gay on these forums more times than you have had hot dinners.
If you think that this is slanderous then there would be several more inmates in fed jail.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Mar.24, 05:16 PM
Well, Cheetah pretty much summarized my feelings on this issue. 8star needs a banning. *shrugs* Although I'm sure to get more enjoyment out of watching her be repeatedly hosped right out of the game, which is nothing less than she deserves.

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.24, 05:16 PM
(2010.Mar.24 05:11 PM)cheetah Wrote:  So it's time to ban 8 Wh0re Points, or let the rest of AL hosp her until she leaves for what she did to one of the VERY few level-headed, fair-minded players we had here.

Huge rant... but I do agree with this.

She knew exactly what she was doing when this started...
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.24 05:16 PM by NastyFO.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!