Information about the bannings
2010.Mar.24, 04:30 PM
RE: Information about the bannings
that was one of the worst decisions ive seen here yet how can weebs be banned for standing up for himself when the one who started this shit storm is still on this game its such bull shit imo
2010.Mar.24, 04:34 PM
and it now seems like she's got rambones by his leash too....

25974 }DIS{ Sheebay 45 112 Brutalized by FirstBlood.

does it feel good being used like that?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Mar.24, 04:35 PM
You guys forget 1 thing. Zen is God here, No-one else. Her rules are there to be followed and if she is being "brick walled" when someone is violating the rules then, donator or not, they get the ban hammer.

You also missed the multi part Zen mentioned, I saw the post and it was Weebays "new bit of fluff" on his forum account typing drek in his name. How are we to know that the new gf does not do a few trains for Weebs as well?
2010.Mar.24, 04:36 PM
It seems that there was a lot to the story... much more then we'll ever know.

However, as far as Weebs goes... his ban was temporary - which we've seen a bunch of times when situations got heated.

It was his choice to stay in. Not Zen's.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2010.Mar.24, 04:36 PM
@ rambones must be a helluva tight grip she's got on your balls dude. almost feel sorry for you
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.24 04:36 PM by johnsonhalo76.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Mar.24, 04:39 PM
Zen thank you for the thread with what went down. You didn't have to say anything, but I'm grateful you did.

Now we can all move on whether we agree with the bannings or not.
2010.Mar.24, 04:48 PM
(2010.Mar.24 04:20 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  "Marlo's case is another story. His constant attacks and harassment against EightStars were beyond inappropriate. "

so if the harassment was in mail and forum....then tell them to block mail like i have been told to do...and ban them from forum and/or mail.

"constant attacks"? this was what...a few days? where were you when someone was constantly ONLY zercking and hosping one player and his gang for over 3 WEEKS? he wasnt even playing the game other than the zercks and hosps, then logging off. 22 days of this.

but all of a sudden....marlo is banned for hosping for a few days...while still doing his career, skills, criming and prob even training some as well?

give me a fcking break. pissss poor decision unless i am missing something here.

+1

You singled out Marlo to make a point... why don't you admit it already? There were numerous other people responsible that weren't held accountable, yet you decided to pick him out of the bunch and make an "example" out of him.

BTW, he doesn't even know how to use photoshop. You have the wrong guy there, Nancy Drew Razz

(2010.Mar.24 04:35 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  You also missed the multi part Zen mentioned, I saw the post and it was Weebays "new bit of fluff" on his forum account typing drek in his name. How are we to know that the new gf does not do a few trains for Weebs as well?

Maybe you missed the part where that girl explained how she was at Weebay's house at the time, they were both posting on the forums, and he/she had forgotten to log themselves out to change to the proper account? It's really not a far-fetched notion to grasp if you think about it.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.24 04:49 PM by w00k.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Mar.24, 04:50 PM
(2010.Mar.24 04:48 PM)w00k Wrote:  Maybe you missed the part where that girl explained how she was at Weebay's house at the time, they were both posting on the forums, and he/she had forgotten to log themselves out to change to the proper account. It's really not a far-fetched notion to grasp if you think about it.

But it was covered up. Why? If it was a simple mistake, there is no need to cover it up. It was modded out specifically when it didn't need to be.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2010.Mar.24, 04:51 PM
(2010.Mar.24 04:48 PM)w00k Wrote:  Maybe you missed the part where that girl explained how she was at Weebay's house at the time, they were both posting on the forums, and he/she had forgotten to log themselves out to change to the proper account. It's really not a far-fetched notion to grasp if you think about it.

Ive heard many an excuse and it still would make just as much sense that she used his char. Either way its a dodgy situation and people have been fed jailed for much less suspicion.
2010.Mar.24, 04:52 PM
Weebay and Marlo will both be back w/in two weeks and no one will be talking about this a month from now. Wink