Update
2010.Sep.24, 03:31 PM
RE: Update
(2010.Sep.24 11:39 AM)Howl Wrote:  Yeah thats what she was hinting at to me too lol... but i have been kinda grumpy lately... quitting smoking again... sigh

DID THEY REDUCE YOUR WELFARE CHECK OR SOMETHING?

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Sep.24, 03:32 PM
Gang turrents?

I'd love be able to do something useful with my Athletics career as well.
2010.Sep.24, 03:47 PM
that is just a bunk idea all around.

it would be nice if she would start with the things that people on here want and only take ten minutes to code....like an EXP log and the real simple stuff. then move up to the things that everyone masterbated over - like the Proff's ladder idea. then perhaps add some classes and new career abilities, etc...

this new fight code thing sounds like a real drag.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Sep.24, 03:58 PM
(2010.Sep.24 03:32 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  I'd love be able to do something useful with my Athletics career as well.

+1lol
2010.Sep.24, 04:07 PM
(2010.Sep.24 09:15 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  So I spoke with Zen recently and asked about new updates for the game. She does have what sounds like a good update coming for us. Anyhow, here is what she said about the update.

Sender : Zenith [2]
Date : 24 September 10 @ 12:08:51 am
Subject : RE:Question For You.

As for the next project... I am working on an AJAX app that hopefully will make live combat possible. For instance, if you were clicking around and someone attacked you, there would be a window that popped up asking for your response for each round. Since it's not like one-click combat, it won't be like the current combat code. You'd be able to heal yourself in combat, run, use skills, etc.

Hell yeah i like that idea!!!!!!

I put the finger of DEATH on you !!!
2010.Sep.24, 04:14 PM
[Image: th_807f73d8.jpg]

Sucks
(2010.Sep.24 09:15 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  So I spoke with Zen recently and asked about new updates for the game. She does have what sounds like a good update coming for us. Anyhow, here is what she said about the update.

Sender : Zenith [2]
Date : 24 September 10 @ 12:08:51 am
Subject : RE:Question For You.

As for the next project... I am working on an AJAX app that hopefully will make live combat possible. For instance, if you were clicking around and someone attacked you, there would be a window that popped up asking for your response for each round. Since it's not like one-click combat, it won't be like the current combat code. You'd be able to heal yourself in combat, run, use skills, etc.

[Image: th_db9005aa.jpg]

That's kinda weird......Zen no longer responds to mail......Sounds like another ploy for the suckers to spend more money.......

[Image: th_obvious3bq.gif]

What were you saying......?
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.24 04:28 PM by BrokenGlass.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Sep.24, 07:34 PM
(2010.Sep.24 03:47 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  that is just a bunk idea all around.

it would be nice if she would start with the things that people on here want and only take ten minutes to code....like an EXP log and the real simple stuff. then move up to the things that everyone masterbated over - like the Proff's ladder idea. then perhaps add some classes and new career abilities, etc...

Unfortunately, very little takes only 10 minutes to code, if you care about debugging and testing - more like 10 minutes per single iteration.
2010.Sep.24, 08:20 PM
(2010.Sep.24 07:34 PM)zliplus Wrote:  

Unfortunately, very little takes only 10 minutes to code, if you care about debugging and testing - more like 10 minutes per single iteration.

an exp logger would in all honesty take 10minutes, there arent many scenarios to test with, and shes using PHP not cobol, so a new function like that isnt that hard. btw, this new idea sucks.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Sep.24, 11:21 PM

Get ahold of your bmulti and have him influence zen into adding something useful.
2010.Sep.25, 12:01 AM
(2010.Sep.24 10:16 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  Lmao. Who cares? if it was true its too little too late. Ive already given up on this 2 bit game just like the arrogant owner

I want to apologize for my negative comments in the past few days. I hope things pick up and the game turns around. I just wish our ideas were at least acknowledged, even if nothing is going to be done. You seem to be distant and absent from the forums and game. You only seem to post when you're annoyed about something. People are worried about the state of the game, even if you don't make constant updates, could you at least be a little more interactive with us and some of our ides? Thanks, and again I sorry for being an anus Cry

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.