Update
2010.Sep.24, 11:51 AM
RE: Update
(2010.Sep.24 10:07 AM)Monk Wrote:  I dunno about this one. This sounds pretty ridiculous.

Kinda how I feel. People should just be beat, you or them. Phone fighting is going to be almost impossible to get over, and who knows how many people're going to try and run away. XD

Sounds neat...But there's gonna be some flaws with it from a few angles. Big ones for phone people.
2010.Sep.24, 11:52 AM
I guess we wait and see.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Sep.24, 11:56 AM
*farts*

I guess that multi attack code was scrapped, ay?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Sep.24, 11:59 AM
(2010.Sep.24 10:16 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  Lmao. Who cares? if it was true its too little too late. Ive already given up on this 2 bit game just like the arrogant owner

And you're still here. lol
2010.Sep.24, 12:19 PM
LAME! Imagine 18 rounds you have to decide each round what skill/weapon/career to use. Yea that will make the unemployed rule the game. Back to the etch a sketch toolbox!

I smoke crack!
2010.Sep.24, 12:37 PM
(2010.Sep.24 10:07 AM)Monk Wrote:  I dunno about this one. This sounds pretty ridiculous.

+1
2010.Sep.24, 02:14 PM
(2010.Sep.24 12:19 PM)Dingus Wrote:  LAME! Imagine 18 rounds you have to decide each round what skill/weapon/career to use. Yea that will make the unemployed rule the game. Back to the etch a sketch toolbox!

18 rounds, multiple healing, changing districs, running, switching weapons, swapping belts, etc. All while on your phone, real quick.Rolleyes

Im pretty sure bcon is BSing. lol

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.24, 02:22 PM
new crimes, gang manufacturing of weapons, armor, special gang districts, new gang crimes,

no to this lame idea----i quit two games like this

multi player attacks yeah

hideouts where players can hide for gang points maybe

new uses for cps...multiple careers....crimes that pay out more than money...lots of easy stuff to do

jail crimes--hits with shivs in jail

bounties

crimes that require careers, intel and certain levels or skills
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.24 02:22 PM by Punisher.

doh
2010.Sep.24, 02:34 PM
I like the sound of this but what about all the other stuff that was meant to be added before this, new classes, new things to spend gang points on, new career skills, Moriaty aka the professors league tables, new crimes costing more AP with bigger rewards, the multi attack code, removing cyberware, skill point rebuy, new careers and skills. Im sure people can think off more stuff we were told would be getting added.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.24 02:48 PM by MrHyde.
2010.Sep.24, 02:43 PM
(2010.Sep.24 02:34 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  I like the sound of this but what about all the other stuff that was meant to be added before this, new classes, new things to spend gang points on, new career skills, Moriaty aka the professors league tables, new crimes costing more AP with bigger rewards, the multi attack code, removing cyberware, skill point rebuy, new careers and skills. Im sure people can thing of more stuff we were told would be getting added.

That's coming right after the baby is born...

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "