Update
2010.Sep.25, 12:14 AM
RE: Update
(2010.Sep.25 12:01 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.24 10:16 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  Lmao. Who cares? if it was true its too little too late. Ive already given up on this 2 bit game just like the arrogant owner

I want to apologize for my negative comments in the past few days. I hope things pick up and the game turns around. I just wish our ideas were at least acknowledged, even if nothing is going to be done. You seem to be distant and absent from the forums and game. You only seem to post when you're annoyed about something. People are worried about the state of the game, even if you don't make constant updates, could you at least be a little more interactive with us and some of our ides? Thanks, and again I sorry for being an anus Cry

I accept your apology

signed,

Zen's Multi

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Sep.25, 12:22 AM
Thanks, I'll sleep better Wink

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Sep.25, 12:57 AM
(2010.Sep.25 12:01 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  I want to apologize for my negative comments in the past few days. I hope things pick up and the game turns around. I just wish our ideas were at least acknowledged, even if nothing is going to be done. You seem to be distant and absent from the forums and game. You only seem to post when you're annoyed about something. People are worried about the state of the game, even if you don't make constant updates, could you at least be a little more interactive with us and some of our ides? Thanks, and again I sorry for being an anus Cry

Apology accepted.

The negativity can be a real drag. I code because it's fun, not because I'm trying to milk an extra buck out of everyone. I've been at this for 5 years, and negative comments add up.

I don't expect any sympathy. I've spent the last few months improving my coding skills...learning new methods to do things I couldn't imagine prior to AL. I started AL to teach myself to code. Prior to AL, all I had ever done was simple HTML.

There are a lot of loose ends with exiting code. Bconrad56 is going to help organize my tasks and let you know what is going on. I'm finally taking player advice and letting someone manage the forum affairs while I go back to just having fun coding again. I need to rely on a good team I can trust instead of doing almost everything on my own...and so it begins.

As for the AJAX combat idea, it's not what other games like ours have. It would be more like an old-school final fantasy thing where you have immediate response to your actions, and can see the actions of your opponents. It's not to replace one-click combat. The more I think of it, the more it feels like it is more appropriate for hideout/gang stuff.

I'm going over some of the possibilites this weekend. Expect a report early next week from Bconrad56. Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2010.Sep.25, 01:25 AM
Please don't take our displeasure personnally......I for one don't dislike you.

I guess the angst comes from not getting feedback. As a donator I view the game as a product and an investment and as such I expect a little info as to whats going on. That's it......

I like this game so throw us some bones now and then and we'll probably be happy........Smile

Don't let our anality bum you out.......
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.25 01:26 AM by BrokenGlass.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Sep.25, 02:54 AM
(2010.Sep.25 01:25 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Don't let our anality bum you out.......

mmmm, anality

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Sep.25, 08:18 AM
I just mailed Zen and asked about doing a weekly update from her. If yes, I would be giving updates on her progress weekly, hopefully. That should help to put some minds at ease, and show that she is still doing updates for the game. Smile

That's what she said
2010.Sep.25, 08:48 AM
I can already see where this is all going..... rather sad actually when i think that 95% of you fools will go along, oblivious.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.25 08:48 AM by emocakes.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Sep.25, 09:08 AM
(2010.Sep.25 08:48 AM)emocakes Wrote:  I can already see where this is all going..... rather sad actually when i think that 95% of you fools will go along, oblivious.

true...lemmings. Eek

and why the hell would she "choose" a Dbag like bcon to "help" her?

i think there is shenanigans going on.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.25, 09:22 AM
(2010.Sep.25 09:08 AM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.25 08:48 AM)emocakes Wrote:  I can already see where this is all going..... rather sad actually when i think that 95% of you fools will go along, oblivious.

true...lemmings. Eek

and why the hell would she "choose" a Dbag like bcon to "help" her?

i think there is shenanigans going on.

I asked. Simple as that.

That's what she said
2010.Sep.25, 09:30 AM
There are so many people more qualified, and more active and knowledgeable and smell better, just saying.Twisted

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.