AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So I spoke with Zen recently and asked about new updates for the game. She does have what sounds like a good update coming for us. Anyhow, here is what she said about the update.

Sender : Zenith [2]
Date : 24 September 10 @ 12:08:51 am
Subject : RE:Question For You.

As for the next project... I am working on an AJAX app that hopefully will make live combat possible. For instance, if you were clicking around and someone attacked you, there would be a window that popped up asking for your response for each round. Since it's not like one-click combat, it won't be like the current combat code. You'd be able to heal yourself in combat, run, use skills, etc.
Now, that would make the game fun!
this should only happen for online attacks and/or gang attacks. i like my fights to be all in one concise page when i am leveling or attacking offlines.
I dunno about this one. This sounds pretty ridiculous.
I don't like the idea of running from a fight. You should either lose or win. Also, is this gonna slow up our browser? I play a lot on my phone and thats tough enough as it is.

I do play another game that you can exit a fight in the middle of combat. You have to click an attack option after each round which is horrible on the phone. I hope this is better than it sounds.
Lmao. Who cares? if it was true its too little too late. Ive already given up on this 2 bit game just like the arrogant owner
(2010.Sep.24 10:15 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the idea of running from a fight. You should either lose or win. Also, is this gonna slow up our browser? I play a lot on my phone and thats tough enough as it is.

I do play another game that you can exit a fight in the middle of combat. You have to click an attack option after each round which is horrible on the phone. I hope this is better than it sounds.

+1 no one wants to go back to clicking multiple times for attacks.....heal during combat....wtf...
Yeah thats what she was hinting at to me too lol... but i have been kinda grumpy lately... quitting smoking again... sigh
(2010.Sep.24 10:22 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]+1 no one wants to go back to clicking multiple times for attacks.....heal during combat....wtf...

+1....I like this attack code...
Don't get me wrong I'm willing to give it a shot if it works it works but sounds like one step forward two steps back to me. I thought you upgraded to a one click code.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's