Update
2010.Sep.25, 09:34 AM
RE: Update
[Image: ohboy.jpg]
2010.Sep.25, 10:30 AM
(2010.Sep.25 09:08 AM)Brugada Wrote:  true...lemmings. Eek

and why the hell would she "choose" a Dbag like bcon to "help" her?

i think there is shenanigans going on.

I am sure that Zenith is not going to get someone to help her that knows absolutely nothing about coding. Zenith has move sense than that. Had she asked someone else, probably the same remarks would come from players. I am sure there are lots of people who have experience, but I trust Zenith in who she wants to have "help" from.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2010.Sep.25, 10:35 AM
no one was speaking to you, sir.

and yes zens sense of direction and her motives have been in question for a long time, ie you. just saying there are more qualified and better looking and mature people to"help".

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.25, 11:00 AM
Thanks for excluding me.
2010.Sep.25, 11:57 AM
(2010.Sep.25 09:30 AM)Brugada Wrote:  There are so many people more qualified, and more active and knowledgeable and smell better, just saying.Twisted

Ouch, Brug, ouch.

That's what she said
2010.Sep.25, 12:52 PM
(2010.Sep.25 10:35 AM)Brugada Wrote:  no one was speaking to you, sir.

and yes zens sense of direction and her motives have been in question for a long time, ie you. just saying there are more qualified and better looking and mature people to"help".

I mailed Zen with your post Bru and she responded back that she didn't pick you since she is prejudice against gay midgets. Sorry man.
2010.Sep.25, 05:15 PM
double amputee, bi curious short person. get it right! Wink

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.25, 06:03 PM
i wasnt talking about her choice of person, but now that you bring it up. Why wasn't I chosen, I am by far the most qualified coder here.
Evil

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Sep.25, 06:08 PM
(2010.Sep.25 01:25 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Please don't take our displeasure personnally......I for one don't dislike you.

Zen, please take it as personally as you can. Myself and most of the game loathes you.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Sep.25, 06:11 PM
(2010.Sep.25 06:08 PM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.25 01:25 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Please don't take our displeasure personnally......I for one don't dislike you.

Zen, please take it as personally as you can. Myself and most of the game loathes you.

+1

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac