AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Thanksgiving contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Marlo

Have people really been getting in the 20's for turkeys killed in one shot?

Either way, who f#cking cares, time to relax!

[Image: joint.jpg]

PropositionJoe

apparently people have. I have not broken 10!

Face83

(2009.Nov.26 06:01 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]Have people really been getting in the 20's for turkeys killed in one shot?

thats what they say. can u take their word for it?
It's all about the crit this go. Every round a new turkey enters and you get one pop off every round. If you crit on them you can remove one more turkey keeping you in the game that much longer. I think we'll see those who are doing well in the highest hit category placing high in this one.

Course I could be talking nonsense.
Round 1:
Turkey 1 has entered combat!

You attack Turkey 1. You hit for 86 damage. Turkey 1 resists 2 damage for a total of 84 damage. You have killed Turkey 1!

BadLuck

[Image: Turkies.jpg]

cheetah

(2009.Nov.26 12:13 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]This kinda seems like it might be code prepped for a multi person attack...

5 against one kinda thing maybe

I don't like this idea, but if it happens, I can see a WHOLE lot of more hosping wars starting. 5 people half my level who can't normally touch me, can take me out? Time to hosp! Gonna def start some hosping fun if I'm reading this right...
sounds fun to me...but it should be fair....multiple power levels at some level higher than the target using all their eps within a certain time frame and total hosp time less than a hosp stay.....and more random...thats what it means to gang up on someone........code must be pretty complex.....cant wait to start hitting those people back...bring on the fun Smile

ps.....should only be possible if you are in the a gang and only the same gang
yeah its all power level relative apparently....and each time i think they may refresh some hp...and the more rounds you go without taking one out the more they get a shot at you....totally random
Thinking as a playtester of mass combat rules (rather than as a contestant who is having a lot of fun! ^_^), it seems to me that since automatic weapons and shotguns in RL are very much area effect weapons it would be good to award them a bonus of that sort when applying these rules in AL. I'm aware that there may be game balance issues against this. But somehow the notion that an SMG fired in close quarters at 20+ "turkeys" only being a danger to *one* "turkey" does bad things to my suspension of disbelief in a way that fighting mutant turkeys in the first place does not. @_@

ClosedCasket

Chasing turkeys around with an axe is exactly how I like spending my evenings!
(2009.Nov.26 06:01 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]Have people really been getting in the 20's for turkeys killed in one shot?

Either way, who f#cking cares, time to relax!

[Image: joint.jpg]

I have heard of cock smokers but a tampon smoker?

Roflmao
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's