AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Fallout

(2009.Aug.09 06:48 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.09 06:26 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.09 06:14 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Gameplay should be able to be bought or atleast levelled out.

WHAT?? no it shouldnt!!

Duh yes it should.You non donators piss me off.Without paying players you would not have a game.I'll go out of my way from now on to message every single new player about the skills scenario.I'll let them know that players who with 0 skill level can hit 500 with a sb1 and those with same stats and rank 10 skills can hit for over twice that amount.Then I will tell them you cannot get your skills up to the level of the piggyback non donators.See how many dip in to their pockets and donate.

Utter nonsense Biff. Your numbers are obviously made up and since you do not have a rank of 10 in any skill you have no have no way of backing it up with evidence.

Chasing off new players with hyperbole because nobody agrees with your idea?. Real mature.

ZhuSeth

Biffy, you remind me of those players that I meet on many forums who ask for cheats in singleplayer games. To become 'god mode', unlimited money, max exp etc etc.

You know, not every one is simple minded. Many of us actually consider an easy game to be boring.

e.g: Gee, I'm a new player and donate a lot, I became a strong player very very soon and then leave after a month or two because I got bored and don't have anything new to achieve.
Smart plan Biffy.
IMO Bad idea, I would state my points as to why, but they've been said by Mort, Shadow, or anyone else who is opposed to the whack idea....

and if skills can be bought, why not humanity too...I think Mort said that, and it was the main thought i had through reading this whole thread...

btw mailing new players is a pathetic way of TRYING to get your way like a whiny child....heh why not scare away new players it seems like the logical thing to do(sarcasm).

Horrible idea...

biffbaffboff

Meh you all make me laugh.Now its sabotage,bad idea,perm hosp,blah blah blah.

Is this stalin at work? Get a grip.What you mean to say is,its ok for us to discuss this here and have our way but do not mention it to the new players,because if you do then the chances are they won't habg around.So why is that then.Because its wrong.

Pure and simple.Keep it hush hush,don't say a word,vote to keep things as they are for our benefit.Screw the newcommers.Dont mention it to them.If word gets out whats going on many will not play.
Well welcome to new age AL with stalinist players.You only see it as right when it suits you well fu I will continue my quest.If you don't like it come and see me.

I will endevour to both educate the new,in the pro's and cons.For better or worse.Your cushy days of hiding behind your skills b/s is over.

Pixelle

It took me a freaking month to get a hang of this game, i am STILL learning new things actually.

You go at a newbie with a message like that, then you're giving them a false impression of the game.

biffbaffboff

Whats false about it?
I state the truth.
Its not a lie,they are old enough to make their own decisions about it.They may think Oh well I will give it a shot,or they may see it as a challenge (as you lot say) or they may thhink fuck that I got $2000 to throw at a game but I aint gonna do it here when I have no chance to level the field in game play terms.

Thats their decision not mine.You have had your say.You have more than once made your feelings known.Now to give the new players a voice/choice/education and see where that ends up.
or, inseatd of your bias mail, how about sending them a link to this thread? and i dont see you showing them any pros of this game.

biffbaffboff

I have spent my whole AL time making new players welcome,defending them,giving them stuff don't preach to me about bias.I have been pro AL for years.I'll bet I have done 10x more for this game than all of you lot.So don't preach to me.

If I now decide to modify my welcome message to include a section on the skills fuck up I will.It doe's not mean I do not like the game,merely that no more 100% upbeat message's.

Skills will be an important part of my new welcome message from now on.No more dirty little secrets.

Fallout

(2009.Aug.09 07:37 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Whats false about it?
I state the truth.
Its not a lie,they are old enough to make their own decisions about it.They may think Oh well I will give it a shot,or they may see it as a challenge (as you lot say) or they may thhink frag that I got $2000 to throw at a game but I aint gonna do it here when I have no chance to level the field in game play terms.

Thats their decision not mine.You have had your say.You have more than once made your feelings known.Now to give the new players a voice/choice/education and see where that ends up.

Well hopefully new players come to the forums for advice instead of listening to your drivel because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Yeah skills is a god mode hidden within the game that needs to be hidden from new players and it's all a big conspiracy theory. I know who needs to "get a grip"

Why don't train up your chosen skill a bit more and try again with a few facts instead of made up BS. If you could actually prove any of the stuff you posted you might actually get some credibility but right now you're acting like a tool.

biffbaffboff

You want facts?

Rank User Damage
1 SV Infinite93 1,409
2 -X- Phisheva 1,386
3 SP^CE Conrad 1,381
4 {7}Laws konyen 1,356
5 -X- BlackClouds 1,351
6 SP^CE spacebird 1,340
7 -X- BlackClouds 1,325
8 SP^CE Conrad 1,321
9 ^V^ LEGofLAMBofGOD 1,313
10 ALFD ChiefEagle 1,311

Now find where in the list pullo is,w00k or loki is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's