AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
im over him already... why did you come back JR? should of stayed retired.
Yeah..Which makes them better than you, the bad joke. Smile

ZhuSeth

Funny, you'd think a younger player would ask for this not an old coot.

biffbaffboff

(2009.Aug.09 05:52 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah..Which makes them better than you, the bad joke. Smile

I guess you hear that spoken to you alot when you go out.Got a gf yet?
(2009.Aug.09 05:53 AM)ZhuSeth Wrote: [ -> ]Funny, you'd think a younger player would ask for this not an old coot.

Lool old coot haha.Yeah well thats me always looking at whats best for the new players and the game in general.
No, Biff. Why don't you dress in drag for me? It'd make you a better joke than you are, now, that's for sure.

biffbaffboff

(2009.Aug.09 05:54 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]No, Biff. Why don't you dress in drag for me? It'd make you a better joke than you are, now, that's for sure.

What ever floats your boat gay boy.
Ouch. I'm just trying to better your reputation. Why be so mean?

biffbaffboff

Tommi,you are irrelevant.Always have been and were always the joke.

Back on topic.

Answer me why if someone is willing to pay $1000 to achieve the same skills as you got for free it should not be allowed.Give me a compelling answer,one that backs both fact,game play,game new blood and the ongoing role new donators have to the game.Tell me why they should suffer.
A lot of the older players want to see their efforts rewarded, by working on their character and in some instances buying their stats they have risen to the top. If the game was made so a new player could simply buy their character to the same level, then what is the point? some elements of teh game need to be earned not bought. Do you want humanity bought too? Should we be able to buy more energy, happiness, action points? Pay $100 and gain a level?

Its nonsense and appears its an idea only you like. However you are too hard headed to realise it. Hosping Shadow just shows how weak an argument you have. I disagree with you strongly, im in midlan.

biffbaffboff

(2009.Aug.09 06:11 AM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]Should we be able to buy more energy, happiness, action points?

We already can.You have careers,school as a head start.Gameplay should be able to be bought or atleast levelled out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's