AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I believe all new players have the school courses still open to them.

They have to follow the same path that we did.

When I joined Sarge ruled the game. Now he barely takes a point off me. It will be same for someone else in the future, the game needs to have goals. If a new member canbuy the equivalent character as Punisher then there will be no game for them to play.

biffbaffboff

(2009.Aug.09 06:18 AM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]I believe all new players have the school courses still open to them.

They have to follow the same path that we did.

When I joined Sarge ruled the game. Now he barely takes a point off me. It will be same for someone else in the future, the game needs to have goals. If a new member canbuy the equivalent character as Punisher then there will be no game for them to play.

You are talking like every new player will donate to get the same,thats rediculous.Maybe 1 in 10 will donate slowly to catch up over a year.Very few would even take the option up.It should still be there though as it is game play.Not school or career.

Fallout

(2009.Aug.09 05:27 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.09 05:24 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]BIFF LISTEN FFS!!

IF YOU CAN DONATE FOR SKILLS, EVERYONE WILL DONATE, THUS MAKING NEW PLAYERS QUIT BECAUSE EVERYONE RAPES THE DREK OUT OF THEM!!

SO STFU!!

Dont tell me to STFU turd.Did you actually read the full topic? Being that if there has been 300 days of skills then no-one can have more than 300 days of skill training.But a new player should have the right to 300 skill days training if they want to donate a $1000 for it.Read up and talk to me like that again and you will see some pretty ugly nurses in AL hospital.

Why stop there? Why not hand out 10 ranks in a career while you're at it? I mean hey there is no way a new player can make up that ground on us older players either might as well give them that too.

You seem to think that skills are the be all and end all. It's not even close. Do you really think that Pun and Ush would start magically losing if they had zero skills? You are talking through your ass Biff.

Anybody that donates $1000 to this game and spends it wisely will get themselves towards the top of the pile in due time and they will also get some good skills in the process.
(2009.Aug.09 06:14 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Gameplay should be able to be bought or atleast levelled out.

WHAT?? no it shouldnt!!

biffbaffboff

(2009.Aug.09 06:26 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.09 06:14 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Gameplay should be able to be bought or atleast levelled out.

WHAT?? no it shouldnt!!

Duh yes it should.You non donators piss me off.Without paying players you would not have a game.I'll go out of my way from now on to message every single new player about the skills scenario.I'll let them know that players who with 0 skill level can hit 500 with a sb1 and those with same stats and rank 10 skills can hit for over twice that amount.Then I will tell them you cannot get your skills up to the level of the piggyback non donators.See how many dip in to their pockets and donate.

Pixelle

Now you want to sabotage the game that you care about so much? Eek

Do not dis non-donators... everyone donates at some point, just because we dont all have money to donate daily, doesnt mean we're dismissable.
(2009.Aug.09 06:48 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.09 06:26 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]

WHAT?? no it shouldnt!!

Duh yes it should.You non donators piss me off.Without paying players you would not have a game.I'll go out of my way from now on to message every single new player about the skills scenario.I'll let them know that players who with 0 skill level can hit 500 with a sb1 and those with same stats and rank 10 skills can hit for over twice that amount.Then I will tell them you cannot get your skills up to the level of the piggyback non donators.See how many dip in to their pockets and donate.

ok, first. get your facts straight, i do donate. idiot.

i dont think lvl 1's will care, obviously they wont be able to beat lvl 30's etc. but with time, effort and a lil donations they will.

noone can buy skills, skill takes practice, and practice takes time.

THREAD CLOSED.

biffbaffboff

Not thread closed on your say so.Mail I will send to every new player

Skills.Welcome to AL.To let you know,skills now make up a huge basis for the gameplay now.As you may not be aware these cannot be caught up even if you donate.A player with rank 10 in skills will be able to hit you for twice the damage you can dish out.I thought I would let you know about this as you are new and already a long way behind the rest of us older players.

Pm'd the 3 latest members.I will continue to let them know about the issue.It is not sabotage as you say,how can that be,with you saying that you think they will leave because the game is biased.Oh no lets have this all out in the open.Its only right for them to know whats what first before they make any decisions.

You clearly have your idea's and will not change,so lets see how the new players feel about the situation.
(2009.Aug.09 06:57 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Not thread closed on your say so.Mail I will send to every new player

Skills.Welcome to AL.To let you know,skills now make up a huge basis for the gameplay now.As you may not be aware these cannot be caught up even if you donate.A player with rank 10 in skills will be able to hit you for twice the damage you can dish out.I thought I would let you know about this as you are new and already a long way behind the rest of us older players.

Pm'd the 3 latest members.I will continue to let them know about the issue.It is not sabotage as you say,how can that be,with you saying that you think they will leave because the game is biased.Oh no lets have this all out in the open.Its only right for them to know whats what first before they make any decisions.

You clearly have your idea's and will not change,so lets see how the new players feel about the situation.

+1 for perm hosp.

dude, if you joined a game, would you expect to be able to catch up to 3 year old players in a few days? even if you donated 10k, no. that is stupid. your idea is stupid. noone likes it, get over it and move on.

Pixelle

Well, if i get a message like that, i would feel unwelcome.
It would say to me "dont bother even trying, you're not going to catch up".
When that's not the truth.

You're sabotaging the game by scaring off the new kids on the block. As Moriarty said, skills is not the be all and end all of this game. O.o

Be nice now, JR. Neutral
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's