AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
You're really fuckin' retarded..Make up your mind what you're wanting to defend, Biff.

biffbaffboff

I want to defend the right to have a level playing field for all.Non donators hiding behind the skills bandwagon is a disaster waiting to happen.Without some way for new players to make up the lost ground,simply by an act of not joining sooner, the game will die.If I was a new player right now with an itchy finger for donating,once I knew the skills debacle I would leave immediately.I would certainly not donate.

I wan't the game to succeed,I couldn't give a fuck about you lot.Wake up and smell the coffee.Whats the big problem if a new guy wants to spend $1000 to get the same amount of skill trains as you have already accumulated for free? Reality check!
Wow..So, Punisher should come down to my level by being knocked out of his good items and weaken his stats so that we can fight fairly..?

biffbaffboff

(2009.Aug.09 05:17 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Wow..So, Punisher should come down to my level by being knocked out of his good items and weaken his stats so that we can fight fairly..?

What are you garbling about.Back on topic.
I am on topic..I'm just speaking to a brick wall, which is currently your head..
BIFF LISTEN FFS!!

IF YOU CAN DONATE FOR SKILLS, EVERYONE WILL DONATE, THUS MAKING NEW PLAYERS QUIT BECAUSE EVERYONE RAPES THE DREK OUT OF THEM!!

SO STFU!!

buuddha

biff, this is easily the worst idea i have ever read on the forums.
(2009.Aug.09 05:25 AM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]biff, this is easily the worst idea i have ever read on the forums.

Thankyou.

biffbaffboff

(2009.Aug.09 05:24 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]BIFF LISTEN FFS!!

IF YOU CAN DONATE FOR SKILLS, EVERYONE WILL DONATE, THUS MAKING NEW PLAYERS QUIT BECAUSE EVERYONE RAPES THE DREK OUT OF THEM!!

SO STFU!!

Dont tell me to STFU turd.Did you actually read the full topic? Being that if there has been 300 days of skills then no-one can have more than 300 days of skill training.But a new player should have the right to 300 skill days training if they want to donate a $1000 for it.Read up and talk to me like that again and you will see some pretty ugly nurses in AL hospital.
(2009.Aug.09 05:27 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.09 05:24 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]BIFF LISTEN FFS!!

SO STFU!!

Dont tell me to STFU turd.Did you actually read the full topic? Being that if there has been 300 days of skills then no-one can have more than 300 days of skill training.But a new player should have the right to 300 skill days training if they want to donate a $1000 for it.Read up and talk to me like that again and you will see some pretty ugly nurses in AL hospital.

i dont give a sht what you do, you cant silence me.
and no, they shouldnt have the right for all 300 days of training, the people who have been with the game since then should. you didnt answer my earlier question, whats your skills? i bet any money they are bad and this is all a ploy to get your skills better. well whatever it is, it fails.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's