AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Phone Browser View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2009.Aug.08 12:57 AM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]for the AP and EP, i think instead of just having a number, like 14, it should say 14/(max AP/EP)

When I added the current/max number, for some people it wrapped to the next line Sad
I love the new mobile setup Zen, its way faster and easier to use! Thanks a lot, you rock!
It runs really well on the PSP browser. The old one took awhile to load when changing pages. Thanks Zen.
Idea

When I get in jail and am using my phone, instead of giving me the regular old You're in the farm for XXX minutes, would it be possible to just see your name in jail or something and the option to bust out right away?

Chymere

I have no idea is this is only me - but when I get the log-on page, my background is black. On log-on and the first menu it's white... then it goes back to black in the gym (and stays black through crimes).

I don't mind either colour, to pick the colour would be even nicer - but really if it could only stick to one Smile

I get that there's a whole witch hunt for cheaters and all going on, but don't let the mobile improvements die!

catalyst

it's been a lot faster on my phone, and i do enjoy it a lot. i just found my itouch and AL is picking it up as a phone browser and i love it. it's SO much quickier. it's great, thanks for the improvement!
Train button works as well as the deposit button! Thanks Zen!
ah thats good news, ill have to give it a go and check it out
(2009.Aug.07 07:55 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Since the menu on the top replaced the "Home" link, we can take that out. I don't think anyone of us will mind. Wink

The 'Home' link is the only way to see donator days, current ability ranks, total modifiers, etc. Granted, like most, I am a mobile/PC user and can see that on the PC, but for a potential mobile only/extended vacation user that information is unavailable without it.

Re-ordering the menu, if possible, would be a better solution.
You have a point there.

The most used links are.
"Gym" and "Crime"

Other links that almost made to the list are
"Enemy List" or "Attack Log" and "Skill"

I do play AL when I am driving.. sometime. It is rough to click on the screen. It will be nice have the gym link in the first tab.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's