AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Phone Browser View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The reason the mobile site loads faster is because of 2 things... I dropped the logo and a lot of the javascript. I'll look into expanding the options for the top menu.

My initial goal was to have a drop-down menu, however the javascript that would be needed would slow the mobile site to previous levels. We DID have a separate mobile site, however, this new version lets us have only one codebase.
BlackBerry 8703e here

And just love it

Keep it up
BOOOOO

I hate it
I hate always having to go back to the menu before I go to another place

Snoop

Is there no way to see your current stats?

I phone 3g
(2009.Aug.05 10:54 PM)Snoop Wrote: [ -> ]Is there no way to see your current stats?

I phone 3g

Click on the "Stats" link at the top right.
blackberry bold user and i hate please add an on and off option for it
(2009.Aug.05 06:14 PM)chance Wrote: [ -> ]Dry humps Zennys leg...Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

Question, who decided to call it dry humping? Or am I the only one that ends up wet afterwords. Ok carry on about how much you love the update or not.
That's kinda bad, my friend.
Feel much faster. less load time.

I like it.

Need some time to get used to the lay out again.
I use a Samsung Delve (R800) and my browser looks identical to how it used to, and still loads very slowly. I'm not sure what kind of proprietary browser Samsung stuck me with, I would like to see the new changes though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's