AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Phone Browser View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2009.Aug.05 05:48 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]how about the blackberry curve 8330, anyone have it? does it have a mouse/toggle and keyboard?

The curve has a trackball that will work as a mouse when viewing webpages.

This update is a nice idea but I'm having more trouble than anything. The extra steps to do stuff and view info is more a burden. I don't even know if I'm in a war when I sign on, or in jail, or the hosp.

Thor

(2009.Aug.05 07:48 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.05 05:48 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]how about the blackberry curve 8330, anyone have it? does it have a mouse/toggle and keyboard?

I don't even know if I'm in a war when I sign on, or in jail, or the hosp.
hmm, that could become a problem, didnt think of that.

Chymere

As soon as you click on menu, you'll see the entire thing spanned on 2 panels. If you're in the hospital, at war or in jail, the menu will change (Gang will have (1) in red, or you'll have The Farm or Hospital at the top of menu).

The extra step to go to menu at log-on is rather useless. If you could log in directly to the menu instead of the screen called menu, it'd probably be easier for everyone involved. But it's a lot quicker to click on menu than it is to scroll all the way down 10 screens to see a crime result and have to scroll all the way up 10 screens vertically to hit the gym.

I'm very happy about the vertical length change.

Sam I Am

Still toying with it but I like the concept of a mobile view.
i use the HTC diamond and it's not bad, but like everyone said it'd probably be better to see the menu page at first. i think the mail/gang events are pretty small too. i wish i was able to change the layout to white also.

or i wouldnt mind 3 links, gym train, crime, and events.
thats all i do when i AL thro the phone. i rarely check my mails or anything else.
I use the HTC 6800 which runs windows 3.0. I am so liking the new browser and found that it definitely loads quicker than the older one. I, also, find that I don't have to constantly slide the screen left or right to see pages nor up and down to see all the links. Since I use my phone 10 hours per day from work for breaks, etc, I find this much more user friendly for phones.
[quote='LikeWhoa' pid='129176' dateline='1249525357']
i use the HTC diamond and it's not bad

its definetley worth the extra money to get the touch pro and have the full keyboard thats what i use.

and the way the mobile site was set up until very recently had the entire menu at the top of the page when you logged in so you could see events all everything as soon as you signed in hence why im kinda partial to the way it used to be
moneys not the issue, but size was. i looked @ both the pro and diamond,
Not sure if this was added b4 or after i used my cell on the way to our cottage but i did notice my cell seemed to be loading faster... i didnt really pay attention to anything else except do a few crimes tho, was in a bit of a hurry to finish b4 i had to drive off the ferry.
it is quite a bit bulkier im a text whore though and switched over from a g1 so had to have the keyboard
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's