AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Phone Browser View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My gym train button still doesn't work.......
(2009.Aug.07 08:33 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]My gym train button still doesn't work.......

this reminds me. i found Dingus on a typical weekend afternoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_MKNoXs1J8
Yes that was me....It hurt!
haahahaha..i've seen that one before, didn't know it was the dingus. nice work dingus.
That wasn't really me........
(2009.Aug.07 09:42 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]That wasn't really me........

don't be ashamed. those things sting.....and your friends were being mean. i'm sure you probably beat them up later.
They made me do the truffle shuffle before I could get off the rock!
On the new browser mode (especially for crimes) I would like to see how many AP I have on the page with the crimes. Is that possible w/o going to the stat page to check first?
(2009.Aug.07 09:59 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]On the new browser mode (especially for crimes) I would like to see how many AP I have on the page with the crimes. Is that possible w/o going to the stat page to check first?

Yeah, I do like the new layout b/c it is a lot quicker, but maybe having a spot with just our energy and ap(no name, lvl, etc.) on every page would help. Other then that it makes things a lot easier on my old, half broken phone
I like it.

And I dont like anything admin does.

So that says a lot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's