AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Phone Browser View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Gigster

Thank you for this change! I like it much better.[/align]
samsung sch-i760 running windows mobile 6 and mobile ie

much faster just takes time to get used to

catalyst

it seems to be a little faster loading even though you have to go through an extra link. i use opera mini as well
i hate because when i use im either at work or in class so im kind of in a rush to check out my ep and ap and crime kind of tough to do on this new layout

Prksoilder

haha i use a sidekick LX no change! =P

psudoderf

the new layout is a great idea. i am keep on likewhoas idea of crime and gym at the top of the page. also the changeup made it so i can train, attack, and send mails again on my phone.(for some reason it stopped recently
I thought we were only using this new setup till the end of the day wednesday. I'd love to get back to the old layout so Zen can fix some things before we make this change for good.

#1 thing needed: no stats link, put them on every page like before so I know how much energy and ap I have. heck all the stat page is important, health, happiness, cash on hand, and the time.
I like the new changes very much.

Thanks!
Much better for my Samsung Ace.
I think the changes are great the way they are-logging in with my Ipod is much easier now- Could probably use a tweak here and there but it's great Zen
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's