AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Phone Browser View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
she just changed it energy, action, happiness, and hit points are on the top of all scrreens now
Zen,

Is it possible that you can change the tab order for the menu? Making it go down on the menu side instead of going left, right, left, right on the phone.

Or, Move the Gym and Crime link toward the top. These are the two most clicked links.
I added the display under the menu for stats, and also added an option in the preferences page to keep the normal look of the site when on a mobile if you wanted to go back to the old look. The main login page however will remain the mobile version since the old display will be based on being logged in.

For those who are not able to click on certain buttons while mobile yet can do it on the old layout, the temp solution is to change the game option for mobile layout until an alternative solution can be found. Why it would work in one and not the other is a bit confusing since that portion of the site is actually the same file with no code change.

As for moving the order of links while scrolling from a phone, I'll check into it.
Zen thank you for your continual support and regard for our opinions. I may still use the old layout but you also put many of the stats on every page.

I think your a marvelous admin!! Smile
Hugegrin

I love it
(2009.Aug.07 05:38 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I added the display under the menu for stats, and also added an option in the preferences page to keep the normal look of the site when on a mobile if you wanted to go back to the old look. The main login page however will remain the mobile version since the old display will be based on being logged in.

For those who are not able to click on certain buttons while mobile yet can do it on the old layout, the temp solution is to change the game option for mobile layout until an alternative solution can be found. Why it would work in one and not the other is a bit confusing since that portion of the site is actually the same file with no code change.

As for moving the order of links while scrolling from a phone, I'll check into it.

Thank You!

Sometime, I train while doing something. with so many tab to reach the "Gym" link or the "Crime" link is a pain.

The old system, I can hit 7 tap, then I will be at the gym links. Now, it's around 12+ taps.

Since the menu on the top replaced the "Home" link, we can take that out. I don't think anyone of us will mind. Wink
Wow, you can be that fast?!?

Thank you Zen!

CrazyMatt

(2009.Aug.05 05:07 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to not have a stats link that I have to click just to see my energy and ap. Would be much better if it was on every page so I knew no matter what I was doing.

I've never tried opera mini on my phone but I may now just to get a feel for where you are coming from Zen.

I would like to see stats also... energy, ap, and happiness. I cant tell what I have stats for anymore! Neutral
(2009.Aug.07 08:56 PM)CrazyMatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.05 05:07 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to not have a stats link that I have to click just to see my energy and ap. Would be much better if it was on every page so I knew no matter what I was doing.

I've never tried opera mini on my phone but I may now just to get a feel for where you are coming from Zen.

I would like to see stats also... energy, ap, and happiness. I cant tell what I have stats for anymore! Neutral

nevermind! lol
checked it out today works GREAT!! ty Zen Smile

buuddha

for the AP and EP, i think instead of just having a number, like 14, it should say 14/(max AP/EP)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's