AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 7 Laws are Cheaters. Zen has done nothing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2009.Jun.18 04:31 PM)renkotsu Wrote: [ -> ]they used what was not theirs to use in the first place is that not stealing ?

Crunchy had told them that he had legitimately obtained them due to a huge raise at work, and had decided to share them with his 7Laws friends. Thereby he transferred ownership to the entire gang. Therefore, it WAS theirs to use, and is NOT stealing.
The prosecution argues that defendants broke the "spirit of the game" rule by utilzing faulty game mechanics to create a wealth of credits that were not paid for by hard currency and then allowing other members to benefit from said exploit.

The prosecution asserts the defendants also broke the "scamming other players" rule by taking advantage of said exploit thereby nullifying a fare advantage in wealth/stats that other players rightly paid for.

1) Crunchyblack. Not 7 Laws.

2) Can't scam someone without a plan. Donating can do the same thing.
obviously....no-one has posted a rules violation as of yet. this should be the most simple argument for the Prosecution to make. its a simple question. surely im not that good of an attorney. please give me something more difficult to defend.

clearly, these people are innocent - as The Honorable Zen has ruled.
Not all of them took credits.

renkotsu

then later he got busted for paypal FRAUD meaning they were not his therefore not theirs to use
(2009.Jun.18 04:34 PM)Shadowjack Wrote: [ -> ]Your honor may I bring your attention to the following rules of the game that the defendant's attorney has not included in his line of questioning? The ignorance rule has already been sighted so I will not further that line of argument.

To quote:

"Any issue not specified in this list of rules doesn't mean it is fair game. These unforeseen issues fall under our "spirit of the game" rule. If something goes against the "spirit of the game", then it is against the rules."

and

"This is a game of criminals, but scamming other players by using game mechanics to your advantage is not tolerated. "

The prosecution argues that defendants broke the "spirit of the game" rule by utilzing faulty game mechanics to create a wealth of credits that were not paid for by hard currency and then allowing other members to benefit from said exploit.

The prosecution asserts the defendants also broke the "scamming other players" rule by taking advantage of said exploit thereby nullifying a fare advantage in wealth/stats that other players rightly paid for.

What says the defense?

would the Prosecution please state who the "Defendants" are, for the record?
(2009.Jun.18 04:37 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Not all of them took credits.

Exactly! 7 days for the 7 laws that used them or even touched them.
(2009.Jun.18 04:37 PM)renkotsu Wrote: [ -> ]then later he got busted for paypal FRAUD meaning they were not his therefore not theirs to use

First Ive heard of this.
(2009.Jun.18 04:37 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Not all of them took credits.

7 did and if the thread was around it would be easy to point them out

I know Konyen & Zeon did

renkotsu

i didnt know i wont be incorrect again can everyone just sweep that one under the carpet
RE: 7 Laws are Cheaters. Zen has done nothing. Post: #71
Accipender

Accipender
Userid: 23451
Level: 25
Poxy Cohorts

(Today 04:31 PM)renkotsu Wrote:
they used what was not theirs to use in the first place is that not stealing ?

Crunchy had told them that he had legitimately obtained them due to a huge raise at work, and had decided to share them with his 7Laws friends. Thereby he transferred ownership to the entire gang. Therefore, it WAS theirs to use, and is NOT stealing.

exactly he told them he got a raise but of over 700 k usd what kind of job would you get that kind of money please tell me i would like to apply for it
Rule #3 Any issue not specified in this list of rules doesn't mean it is fair game. These unforeseen issues fall under our "spirit of the game" rule. If something goes against the "spirit of the game", then it is against the rules.

This was violated for sho!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's