AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 7 Laws are Cheaters. Zen has done nothing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Let the admins deal with it.
The only defendants, we the common members know of, are the ones listed on evidence #1, a screen shot. That has been proven to be authentic by a guy I know who works on computers...and stuff. Zen stated that more of them were involved, but not all of them.
This is, actually, entertaining.
And guy who works on computers, eh? How do you know HE didn't fabricate this obviously FABRICATED evidence?
(2009.Jun.18 05:06 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]In order to prosecute anyone, the "Defendants" must be established. The Prosecutin will not state who the Defendants are...because he knows his case is flawed and will be dismissed.

Again, please identify the Defendants for the record.

From previous threads and the pantheon of infamy we know of Konyen, Zeon and LikeWhoa that used them. Others I'm not sure but Zen knows. Besides can you tell who didn't use them for sure?
(2009.Jun.18 05:12 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]And guy who works on computers, eh? How do you know HE didn't fabricate this obviously FABRICATED evidence?

Why is she still talking?
Why're you still failing at presenting a good case with your fabricated evidence?
how do u know we used them? not just distributed it out?
(2009.Jun.18 05:13 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.18 05:06 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]In order to prosecute anyone, the "Defendants" must be established. The Prosecutin will not state who the Defendants are...because he knows his case is flawed and will be dismissed.

Again, please identify the Defendants for the record.

From previous threads and the pantheon of infamy we know of Konyen, Zeon and LikeWhoa that used them. Others I'm not sure but Zen knows. Besides can you tell who didn't use them for sure?

I ask the Prosecution attorney - are the Defendants - Konyen, Zeon and LikeWhoa?
(2009.Jun.18 05:14 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]how do u know we used them? not just distributed it out?

**whispers in your ear - "please stfu and let me handle this"**

Shadowjack

Prosecution requests a brief recess while he changes his suit due to wetting himself with laughter over Defenses previous post.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's