AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 7 Laws are Cheaters. Zen has done nothing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2009.Jun.19 07:28 AM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.19 07:24 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]The point is others have been banned for less. They(Laws) admitted knowing the credits were gained under false pretences before they used them.

He who represents himself has a fool for a client

When did they admit this? I must have missed it.

i never caught that either.
Read from post one in all the topics on this matter then post. In life it is important to educate yourself so you can have the proper knowledge to make an intelligent argument.

(This message brought to you on behalf of Judge Joe Brown)
So are the ones fed'd the only ones who used the credits? Its seems that several more should be with them. But if its only for those who actual used them for their character then thats alright with me. And thanks for taking the time to listen to all of us b!tch and moan on both sides of the fence. And thanks to SV for saying she should ban them. Wink

Should we move on to the next situation or let that one fade away? Ill let someone else figure that one out. Twisted
I think this can die. Zen enforced a punishment. While she probably didn't want to there was to much of the community that was upset, gotta respect her and Err for taking into account our view of the situation.
(2009.Jun.19 07:55 AM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]So are the ones fed'd the only ones who used the credits? Its seems that several more should be with them. But if its only for those who actual used them for their character then thats alright with me. And thanks for taking the time to listen to all of us b!tch and moan on both sides of the fence. And thanks to SV for saying she should ban them. Wink

Should we move on to the next situation or let that one fade away? Ill let someone else figure that one out. Twisted

Pretty sure it was a negotiated 2 week suspension to quell the community uprising.
(2009.Jun.18 10:27 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.18 08:27 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]Almost everyone I know here wont share stats except with gang members. Its kind of a pride thing to have people chasing your stats or wondering where you are at. Its a character you built secretly, and now a couple secrets are out. Sooner or later all of AL will know his stats, end and intel.

I tell my stats to anyone who asks.
Stats aren't as important as they used to be. We now have skills and careers....
Shh, don't break anyone's hopes and dreams.
What was the final tally of the SV vote on this matter? Wink
18 to 6
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's