AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 7 Laws are Cheaters. Zen has done nothing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2009.Jun.18 07:52 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]na zen...im glad you reverted the gains...the only part that exists is the knowledge of each stat level...its cool....

no one know your stats, pun... with the exception that you have 100 acc.
(2009.Jun.18 08:46 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]how long did it take them to report it? did it take weeks and weeks of abuse before they reported it? or are we talking hours?

I noticed the exploit about 30 minutes after Crunchy threw it into their gang, or about 5 minutes after I logged in. Three of them during this time when they saw me log in mailed me to notify something wasn't right.

Thor

I'll go with Connie here and ask what proofs we have as to who used how much credits?

It's real fun to accuse all of 7 laws and ask to ban 20 players because a s/s shows a few transactions.

And if it ends up that only Zeon used them to get 180 endu and train millions of dev pts in a few minutes, it is more than clear and easy to figure he didnt try to cheat and hoping/thinking to get away with it.

So, what do we charge Zeon with? having a little fun with something that was put in his hands, at which point he didnt knew was "stolen" ??

most of you are just trying to start crap and have no idea what youre asking for and why and even less against who.

Marlo, i never had a personal problem with you but if it pisses you so much, why dont just fucking quit so the rest of us can stop wasting time reading your complaints??
(2009.Jun.18 10:13 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]I'll go with Connie here and ask what proofs we have as to who used how much credits?

It's real fun to accuse all of 7 laws and ask to ban 20 players because a s/s shows a few transactions.

And if it ends up that only Zeon used them to get 180 endu and train millions of dev pts in a few minutes, it is more than clear and easy to figure he didnt try to cheat and hoping/thinking to get away with it.

So, what do we charge Zeon with? having a little fun with something that was put in his hands, at which point he didnt knew was "stolen" ??

most of you are just trying to start drek and have no idea what youre asking for and why and even less against who.

Marlo, i never had a personal problem with you but if it pisses you so much, why dont just farging quit so the rest of us can stop wasting time reading your complaints??

Thor for President!!!!!!

Thats the most sense ive heard in the forums in a long time.
(2009.Jun.18 10:13 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]I'll go with Connie here and ask what proofs we have as to who used how much credits?

most of you are just trying to start drek and have no idea what youre asking for and why and even less against who.

Marlo, i never had a personal problem with you but if it pisses you so much, why dont just farging quit so the rest of us can stop wasting time reading your complaints??

+infinity

Thank god some people have some sense.
Don't talk to me like that, Thor. It hurts my feelings.
(2009.Jun.18 08:27 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]Almost everyone I know here wont share stats except with gang members. Its kind of a pride thing to have people chasing your stats or wondering where you are at. Its a character you built secretly, and now a couple secrets are out. Sooner or later all of AL will know his stats, end and intel.

I tell my stats to anyone who asks.
(2009.Jun.18 10:27 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.18 08:27 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]Almost everyone I know here wont share stats except with gang members. Its kind of a pride thing to have people chasing your stats or wondering where you are at. Its a character you built secretly, and now a couple secrets are out. Sooner or later all of AL will know his stats, end and intel.

Your the rare exception then.
(2009.Jun.18 10:28 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.18 10:27 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]

Your the rare exception then.

Thanks! I try my best!
(2009.Jun.18 10:29 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.18 05:13 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.18 05:06 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]In order to prosecute anyone, the "Defendants" must be established. The Prosecutin will not state who the Defendants are...because he knows his case is flawed and will be dismissed.

Again, please identify the Defendants for the record.

From previous threads and the pantheon of infamy we know of Konyen, Zeon and LikeWhoa that used them. Others I'm not sure but Zen knows. Besides can you tell who didn't use them for sure?

Someone can't read screenshots. LikeWoah I know for sure returned the credits without using any. Rolleyes

you should read zens post.
she reverted everything back 30 minutes after it happened. we mailed her letting her know. we obviously wernt trying to get away with it. you can ask the top 15 people in the credits list how often i harass them for credits. anyways... i'll see you guys in a week or 2.
peace
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's