AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 7 Laws are Cheaters. Zen has done nothing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

xSleekx

3-10 days fed jail for any that used 10,000+ credits...

3 for those that mailed zen first or used minimal credits

10 for those that used millions or failed to mail zen first. Simple enough.
Its Fn pointless. Zen chose her favorites again. She has taken their side. She wont do nothing. We cant even get simple answers out of her, while she watches us ask or comment for days, no a week or more now. SAD!

"the only thing that sucks more than arse is that they now know all stats on all players...how do you take that back ?"

^Maybe Zen will answer next month on this comment. Rolleyes

Marlo

Cheaters.
(2009.Jun.18 07:08 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]"the only thing that sucks more than arse is that they now know all stats on all players...how do you take that back ?"

^Maybe Zen will answer next month on this comment. Rolleyes

I'm not sure what that's regarding.
lol....what was gained other than knowledge....i need clarification here

ive spent huge bucks...not for just my character, but for entertainment....so just curious how we can prevent exploits like this in the future
I'm out of the loop. Who knows everyone's stats?
you fn mofo...anyone that upgraded with creds and went above me and ush knows all stats...come here and hold this
So sad...
punisher - has atleast 100 accuracy, just sayin....it isnt a secret...you got a tag for it Wink....impressive btw
Even if someone did go through all of this trouble in 30 minutes to figure out everyone's stats, who gives 2 flying fig newtons! It sure does make you easier to beat because this is that kind of game. You are about as deep as a mud puddle.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's