AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who was your first enemy in game? 2nd edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

valleroy86

I somehow stumbled on this thread, surprised I'm not on here more...

But then again most of the people that would be on here, eventually quit...

R.I.P. 499ers... The days upon days of hosp wars were fun as hell.. Expecially the last one that lasted who knows how long.. Well for me at least.

-Z
Fan of wrestling Zeus?

valleroy86

Nope. Once I figured out it was fake, I stopped watching it...
(2009.Oct.04 05:20 PM)valleroy86 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. Once I figured out it was fake, I stopped watching it...

Allright, was just wondering cause of your sig.
ThePunk [25498]
Federal Jail Inmate #1028
Same IP users, Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com with your case.

^
I can't really remember why, but he is the only one in my EL with a comment "hosp"...

Might be that I was milking so much XP off of him when before i took my 5 month break.
(2009.Oct.04 05:12 PM)valleroy86 Wrote: [ -> ]I somehow stumbled on this thread, surprised I'm not on here more...

R.I.P. 499ers... The days upon days of hosp wars were fun as hell.. Expecially the last one that lasted who knows how long.. Well for me at least.

-Z

You were gone so long people forgot how badly you used to beat their asses.

If it makes you feel better, you were definitely my #1 enemy back in the day. It used to drive me crazy that our toughest team member was too selfish to stick up for us.

F'n Leo

valleroy86

(2009.Oct.04 05:59 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.04 05:12 PM)valleroy86 Wrote: [ -> ]I somehow stumbled on this thread, surprised I'm not on here more...

-Z

You were gone so long people forgot how badly you used to beat their asses.

If it makes you feel better, you were definitely my #1 enemy back in the day. It used to drive me crazy that our toughest team member was too selfish to stick up for us.

F'n Leo

Good ole Leo (Is he still around?), me and him used to be really good friends. We had a thing between us, he didn't touch my guys, I didn't hit him. Back then it sounded like a fair idea, thinking of it now, it was more of a I'm going to save myself and screw yall on his part.. Haha
(2009.Oct.04 06:06 PM)valleroy86 Wrote: [ -> ]Good ole Leo (Is he still around?)

http://www.awakenedlands.com/viewuser.php?u=2098

valleroy86

Haha, if you told me back in the day he would be a Shadow, I'd call you insane..

Not saying that's bad, I have tons of really good friends in the Shadow Family.

-Z
i hated Zeus. i'm sure i will still abuse him a few times at some point, just out of principal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's