AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who was your first enemy in game? 2nd edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I have any enemy in this game???Rolleyes
Name: Batman [20283] Donator: 9 Days Left
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 40
Signed Up: February 16, 2008 12:07:35 pm
Last Active: October 5, 2009 11:56:07 am
Last Action: 2 minutes 19 seconds ago
Online: Online
Days Old: 597
Friends: 24
Enemies: 51
Referrals: 13
Physical Info
Health Status: Good
Gang: Seven Laws
I know but they are now inactives/offline....i suppose

I want to know my 51 enemies if are one online and playing the game.Smirk

BadLuck

(2009.Oct.05 11:07 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]I know but they are now inactives/offline....i suppose

I want to know my 51 enemies if are one online and playing the game.Smirk

20283 Batman 40 Healthy Offline N/A

Ever since you started acting like an idiot on the forums you've been on my enemies list. Used to be on my friends list back in the Valgrind days...
(2009.Oct.05 01:30 PM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]20283 Batman 40 Healthy Offline N/A

Ever since you started acting like an idiot on the forums you've been on my enemies list.

Lots of people got him because of that
I don't remember who my first enemy was. Some dude that kept beating on me when I was a wee nooblet. Sad I don't really have anyone that I would think of as an enemy right now.
(2009.Jun.12 10:29 AM)Jocasta Wrote: [ -> ]jamestheshiner hosped me online from the day I started here....told me I'd never surpass him in level too, lmao!

It was a learning curve and actually made me some good friends on here when Mace and SG helped me out.

I bear no grudges. No hard feelings james Smile

Holy carp up a tree! I remember this. He used to beat me to a pulp and talk some mad shit, too! When he came into Valhalla it took me a minute to remember who he was. haha! Like, Jo, no hard feelings remain, of course. Smile
i don't get the "no hard feelings" thing. paying someone back in due time is different than being obsessed with something that happened. hard feelings is what makes this game go round.
(2009.Oct.05 03:27 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i don't get the "no hard feelings" thing. paying someone back in due time is different than being obsessed with something that happened. hard feelings is what makes this game go round.

Totally agree, i farmed my enemies till it wasn't worth it anymore Twisted

sufy121s

gangforsale, old name static101. im 2x's he's level now and he cant touch me fuknig retired narb
mine was yoda. i was level 5 and he hosped me, he was level 8. and we all know how that ended up Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's