AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who was your first enemy in game? 2nd edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2009.Jun.12 09:51 AM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.12 08:10 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, Thrill. They made it painfully obvious they hated me, though. XD

I guess I'll have to try harder. I had a few I had issues with...Ohm was first, SilverSurfer had his moments, and of course Rambo was always fun. He had a little pet too, yappy little bastard, what was his name again....

That guys sounds familiar...

shadowinc

DareDevel, he was a pain in the arse for so long, for the rest not enemies just ravels,

filthymick

TheRev was my first enemy, onlined me as a noob at like lvl 4 ish havent left him alone since i passed him, just eased off alot

first rivals were 14kblackdragontriad and AKACommander, still cool with both far as i know

cheetah

(2009.Jun.12 06:44 AM)Rafallol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.11 11:40 PM)90ranajo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say it was a toss up between Sarge and Casanova. And to a lesser extent Pullo and Chris.

That bring back some memories. My first enemies was Elders to
so chris and sarge and latter Pullo.
I miss that days .No to much excitment recently

I can help bring back some excitement for you if you want!
Assault [9990], I was real young and he hasn't played for a real long time. He attacked me 94 times in about 45 days. I never said a word to him, he stopped hitting me when I started overpowering him. I know, it's cheesy, but he was my first rival.
Hail to Ohm and all the help he gave me at the beginning.. he was a great guy! I'm addicted to AL thanks to him...lol
(2009.Jun.11 11:40 PM)90ranajo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say it was a toss up between Sarge and Casanova. And to a lesser extent Pullo and Chris.

I often forget how old school you are.
I must give credit though.

My first friends who helped me out a lot are, str182, mace and wardogkrada. Much love fellas! No homo!
(2009.Jun.12 11:12 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]I must give credit though.

My first friends who helped me out a lot are, str182, mace and wardogkrada. Much love fellas! No homo!

Edit and create new thread called Who was your first no homo AL lover? Modzis?

Come on, you know you want to.

Here's a cookie

[Image: almost-got-cookie-loldogs-funny-pictures.jpg]
Preach helps me all the time. Best playa out there, no homo!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's