AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who was your first enemy in game? 2nd edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

JonnySchild

teamPBR ... & if he comes bk, he'll still stay in the hosp!!! 19 levels & i still hate his arse Evil
(2009.Jun.12 05:48 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.12 06:44 AM)Rafallol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.11 11:40 PM)90ranajo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say it was a toss up between Sarge and Casanova. And to a lesser extent Pullo and Chris.

That bring back some memories. My first enemies was Elders to
so chris and sarge and latter Pullo.
I miss that days .No to much excitment recently

I can help bring back some excitement for you if you want!

Smile

renkotsu

other then the obvious new player enemys like the carls punks and misfits of al i wonder who would be the next considered enemy
Yoda Smile he hosped me when he was level 8 and i was level 5
(2009.Jun.14 08:12 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]Yoda Smile he hosped me when he was level 8 and i was level 5

And he still is as nice as before.

catalyst

(2009.Jun.12 11:12 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]I must give credit though.

My first friends who helped me out a lot are, str182, mace and wardogkrada. Much love fellas! No homo!

i didn't like superdude at first, he hosp'd me on a misunderstanding. then later on directed me to the wrangler trainer gang. now we're mates and i'll still hosp him one day ;]
My first enemy was LostSooul...he hosped me because i was attacking online players....

-B-
(2009.Jun.14 03:26 AM)JonnySchild Wrote: [ -> ]teamPBR ... & if he comes bk, he'll still stay in the hosp!!! 19 levels & i still hate his arse Evil

who is he? I can't find his name...
I believe he is Carl Weathers.

xSleekx

Gerber when I was low level, quickly passed him but he seems to be gaining on me...can't say I respect the guy...maybe when he stays in a gang longer then a month without begging for loans handouts etc and leaving shortly after
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's