AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who was your first enemy in game? 2nd edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

biffbaffboff

Just remembered a player who pissed me off at level 7 she was called athenaatnavybootcamp or something very similar. Bitch hosp'd me twice and laughed when I said i'd repay her, she was a level 17. I kicked f outta her when I reached level 14 for about a week lol

Thor

(2009.Oct.05 04:30 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]mine was yoda. i was level 5 and he hosped me, he was level 8. and we all know how that ended up Smile

You were both in marvel gangs at that time, wth?!?!
(2009.Oct.04 07:44 PM)shadowlinger Wrote: [ -> ]my biggest rival to this day is budweiser, congrats drekhead

he he he lol
i made A LOT of cash of your rivalry Wink
The Punk then Spikelancelot hit me up a bunch when i was starting

shadowinc

silversurfer
I have no idea who my 1st enemy was but I remember the one that really ticked me off. SpeedyG
I staled him so much he finally emailed me and asked when I would stop staling him because it interfered with his attacking. I told him "when I beat you."
And when I did finally beat him... I beat him a lot. Twisted
(2009.Oct.05 08:16 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.04 07:44 PM)shadowlinger Wrote: [ -> ]my biggest rival to this day is budweiser, congrats drekhead

he he he lol
i made A LOT of cash of your rivalry Wink

too bad you can't buy real stats.

Pixelle

I cant remember.... HostileRetarded! is still on there tho and will remain on there until i can kick his hiney, lol.

I remember when i got my first enemy, i was so upset. Rolleyes LOL... then came around the frigging Xmas 2008 Hosp war and i think half of SV added me then. Razz Got over having enemies fast then....
fun times
wish we could see all the names of the posters
(2009.Jun.11 11:25 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.11 11:07 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno who was my first enemy. Probably just say the whole of Dissidence.

I'm hurt

Glorious.
This is kind of disgraceful. So many people dislike me, but none have listed me a true enemy...Kills my soul.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's