AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who was your first enemy in game? 2nd edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

ShadowKid

F**KING mudpies man i hated that guy.

biffbaffboff

Mine was mudpies and umm loki,pullo.
I punked pie face once I was level 17 and he was 24 and enjoyed raping him a new behind for his remaining stay on AL.
Cpt.speedy...tool ala tool

TheMace

I didnt have any enemies until i was over 100 days old and level 18 and living peacefully in SWL...

then one day 499ers reformed and boom, i think it was BJ and Grabtindy (think he was using the name puppetmaster at the time) made my enemies list! then i got chatting to them from all our duels and i ended up gang mates with them in X Pats Smile

Had a lot of duels with a guy who is now inactive, ValhallanDeath, as well as Vashera. And around the same time Corradokid and Shotokan were kicking my ass!
Come back to the dark side Mace.......

biffbaffboff

(2009.Jun.12 09:51 AM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.12 08:10 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.11 11:25 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.11 11:07 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno who was my first enemy. Probably just say the whole of Dissidence.

I'm hurt

Sorry, Thrill. They made it painfully obvious they hated me, though. XD

I guess I'll have to try harder. I had a few I had issues with...Ohm was first, SilverSurfer had his moments, and of course Rambo was always fun. He had a little pet too, yappy little bastard, what was his name again....

I wasent your enemy! I just sent you to the hospital for some love with the male nurses.

xSleekx

(2009.Jun.15 10:35 PM)gerber Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.15 09:37 AM)xSleekx Wrote: [ -> ]Gerber when I was low level, quickly passed him but he seems to be gaining on me...can't say I respect the guy...maybe when he stays in a gang longer then a month without begging for loans handouts etc and leaving shortly after

sleek ur just mad becuz i was stronger than u and i asked why u kept attacking if u were losing then when u became stronger than me i had to hear about it while u attacked me a lot. and i was in my last 2 gangs for over a month and ur more of a beggar than me

Wow just saw this one ...funny because if you asked the gang leaders from either stargate or poxy, the only to gangs i've been in they'd tell you i havent begged while I specifically recall you begging in gang mails to everyone asking if anyone could give / loan you money.

You mailed me asking why I kept attacking and losing when I only did it twice to test how much i improved with time between. Later, you whined incessently when i offline hit you like 3x for exp. Even with all the times i've hit you since it doesn't amount to 14 to make the bottom of my attack log.

If you're going to try verbally attacking me on the forums at least have some logic behind what you say. And let me personally congratulate you on staying in your last two gangs for over a month each that is quite an accomplishment.

gerber

(2009.Jun.20 07:34 PM)xSleekx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.15 10:35 PM)gerber Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.15 09:37 AM)xSleekx Wrote: [ -> ]Gerber when I was low level, quickly passed him but he seems to be gaining on me...can't say I respect the guy...maybe when he stays in a gang longer then a month without begging for loans handouts etc and leaving shortly after

sleek ur just mad becuz i was stronger than u and i asked why u kept attacking if u were losing then when u became stronger than me i had to hear about it while u attacked me a lot. and i was in my last 2 gangs for over a month and ur more of a beggar than me

Wow just saw this one ...funny because if you asked the gang leaders from either stargate or poxy, the only to gangs i've been in they'd tell you i havent begged while I specifically recall you begging in gang mails to everyone asking if anyone could give / loan you money.

You mailed me asking why I kept attacking and losing when I only did it twice to test how much i improved with time between. Later, you whined incessently when i offline hit you like 3x for exp. Even with all the times i've hit you since it doesn't amount to 14 to make the bottom of my attack log.

If you're going to try verbally attacking me on the forums at least have some logic behind what you say. And let me personally congratulate you on staying in your last two gangs for over a month each that is quite an accomplishment.
im done trying to argue with u(sleek) ur just mad becuz i was stronger than u in the beginning and u have been after me ever since
Gerber. You somehow remind me of myself when I first started the game.

You're really gonna regret when he is better than you and beats the donkey crap out of you.
Damnit! I have to agree with Tommi here. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's